What influences can you hear?

lawrence

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like he's combining all elements of music from Metal/Rock to Hip Hop, modern day rock, some orchestra sounds, piano etc... The intro of T.W.A.T feels like someone is about to freestyle then the rock kicks in with a little bit of some harmonics and of course the piano.

Can't wait to hear the whole album nonetheless, to hear his latest creation. rock3

Sometimes less is more. It's cool to merge styles if it fits, but doing it for the sake of doing it, or so that you can say you did, isn't a good idea.

I ain't commenting on TWAT or Better, since I've only heard IRS thus far, which unfortunately I'm not too fond of. I'm glad to hear most people think it's the weakest song though, that's a good sign.

Edited by KBear

the hip hop beats make it so much better.. hes a genious (or however u spell it)

I agree!....I was listening to TWAT and IRS on my car......fuck man, i thought i was jamming with Snoop Dog "Bitchez Ain't Shit"...... kick azz ROCK!

I fucking love this sound! rock2

the hip hop beats make it so much better.. hes a genious (or however u spell it)

I agree!....I was listening to TWAT and IRS on my car......fuck man, i thought i was jamming with Snoop Dog "Bitchez Ain't Shit"...... kick azz ROCK!

Are you kidding right? heh, i've nothing against the drum machine thing but it's poor mixed yet. The transitions aren't well polished too, IMHO.

Are you kidding right? heh, i've nothing against the drum machine thing but it's poor mixed yet. The transitions aren't well polished too, IMHO.

it is only a DEMO.... Im sure it'll sound "better" when it's released ;)

At least the hip hop bets will be cool to pump up your subwoofers to

Axl has gone GANGSTA!!!!!!! with the beats and clothes and all... I could see him driving his ferarri with the windows down, seat all the way back with his right arm 12:00 on the steering wheel bumping his head to T.W.A.T. with the volume all the way up and the subwoofers exploding :lol:rock3 GANGSTA AXL!

Edited by J. Rose

Gotta say, IRS is growing on me a bit. I'm still not loving the song...some of the vocals just don't sound that good (example, the intro before the first chorus)...but listening to it on headphones and listening to all that's going on I can say that Axl and Bucket really rip in parts. Get some real drums instead of this shitty fake sounding drum machine, the terrible hip hop beats, make some other tweaks, and, well, it's not all bad.