Madagascar

CD

IRS

Better

TWAT

And also possibly:

Oh My God

Silkworms

There seems to be a general consensus amongst the hardcore fans that Axl has absolute epics up his sleeve, my question is, were CD to be released with just thirteen tracks (7, perhaps even 9 of which we've already heard) would you be satisfied/disappointed:

A) With the quality

B ) With only a few unheard tracks being on the album?

Edited by JAC185

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be satisfied, but...

I think that the new songs are going to be more spread out than we think. Axl's obviously sticking to his 2-3 album plan (with the 30+ songs readied, 26 almost done), so who knows, songs like Madagascar and Rhiad could conceivably be moved to the 2nd or 3rd "CD" album.

if by quality you mean arrangement and lyrics, then yes, I'm satisfied.

no, I wouldn't want only a few unheard songs on the album, I want only new tunes, maybe 2-3 of the songs we know already.

then the leaking should end

yeah, i'd say i'm satisfied... TBH, i'm not entirely sure why people had doubted the quality of this album if people like BRIAN MAY have given it serious thumbs up?? he's no slouch of a musician and has written/co-written some of the biggest sing-along tunes ever...

exactly brian may is one of the greatest guitarists ever who happened to be in a very very big band called queen (for all you dumb fuckers out there) and he gave it rave reviews so that should tell you the best is yet to come

i know a couple people and have some reliable sources dont worry it may not be today but it will be very soon and when it does this damn board will probably be cut off again but what the heck lmao j/p about board being cut off

oh my god....

thats all I can say...

we have better,twat and irs...

there are many things that show CD is coming this year...

why do you want more leaks??

I was happy about better leaking,but this is really too much

I dont see fun about hearing half album before its releasing!

well...not really satisfied while comparing to VR...it's just the same shit for me! and thinking about spending 13 years and 13 million $ and more for the "greatest" Album of the all albums!

...but still thanx God there's not rap on it...yet!!!

...Axl could do this better...and I think he'll do it BETTER afterall!

well...not really satisfied while comparing to VR...it's just the same shit for me! and thinking about spending 13 years and 13 million $ and more for the "greatest" Album of the all albums!

...but still thanx God there's not rap on it...yet!!!

...Axl could do this better...and I think he'll do it BETTER afterall!

dude this shit is 100 times better than any of velvet revolvers crap

I would be satisfied. The songs we've heard so far have been generally great.

I don't think Silkworms will be on Chinese Democracy, I think that was just a bad memory now. Oh My God - I couldn't give a rats ass about the song... It kinda sucks. Too heavy.

I like the new stuff.

if by quality you mean arrangement and lyrics, then yes, I'm satisfied.

no, I wouldn't want only a few unheard songs on the album, I want only new tunes, maybe 2-3 of the songs we know already.

then the leaking should end

if that's what it takes....then yes, STOP the spill.....and let's wait for it.

that's not to say that I won't get any new material which may be leaked......fuck, sometimes I'm too powerless against this kind of shit.