--There was a Time--

Madagascar88

it seems that most are agreeing that this song "There was a Time" is about Axl's relationship back in the early 90s with supermodel Stephanie Seymour, who appeared as his bride in the music video for 'November Rain.'

[from the interview with Beta, Axl's current assistant and Stephanie's former assistant]

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=17962.0

Q: So he was an old fashioned lover?

B: Yesss, of course. When they were about to breakup, he went to her house in a white suit, riding a horse and carring flowers. The things he did for her can only be read in history books. This does not exist in real life. I think that many women would have liked to be in her place. I would never have left this man walk away. But as Stephanie is very beautiful and sexy, she can have any man she wants. She uses men like toys. Have you seen a child with a new toy? She plays with it and then she doesnt want to play anymore. I have always told her that she would hurt Axl more than she thinks. Other men that dated her had not suffered the way Axl did, that is why he suffers so much. He wanted to do everything right and he thought he was doing everything right. He took this relationship very seriously. She practically killed him. When the band finished he thought he would have his family, he would get married and have children. He thought this would be the second part of his life, he had earned enought money and now he wanted to dedicate his time to a family. His dream was to have a family, children, and everything he never had. I think that when I entered into his life he started realizing that someone cares about him and loves him. Im a patient person, i trust him and he did not trust himself. Im not a psicologist but he needs someone to listen to what he has to say and im here for him. When i have to be his friend im here as his friend and when i have to be his assistant im here as his assistant. I dont mix things. When i have to be his assistant i leave our friendship behind and i work. He doesnt take advantage of our relationship. I respect him as if he was my boss and it becomes an emplyment relation.

if it really is about Stephanie... well... awwwwwwwww :wub:

Edited by jack99

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swwet_child

Thank you very much Stephanie for being a bitch ! :lol:

yeah thanks steph :)

Hope you are kidding! :anger:

I hate Stephanie! :anger:

She broke my Axl's heart! :cry:

She's gonna pay! :anger:

Awwwwwwwwwwww....... :o

What a great interview with Beta..I never read that before in my life..

Yeah,i think TWAT is about Stephanie,you can see in the lyrics how much he loved her..

I feel very overwhelm by his words..

You can feel Axl's pain...

Poor Axl!!

And now she's married with an old man....

Axl I love you baby!!

StephAxl004.jpg

Here is the muse!!!

Guest swwet_child
Awwwwwwwwwwww....... :o

What a great interview with Beta..I never read that before in my life..

Yeah,i think TWAT is about Stephanie,you can see in the lyrics how much he loved her..

I feel very overwhelm by his words..

You can feel Axl's pain...

Poor Axl!!

And now she's married with an old man....

Axl I love you baby!!

StephAxl004.jpg

Here is the muse!!!

Mmm... that pic turns me on! :wub::ph34r: