--There was a Time--

Madagascar88

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swwet_child

I guess we can't assume it's about her cos it's most likely Axl has had a few relationships since 1992 :)

God! someone said it! That's what I hope for him anyway... :)

Yeah... but maybe he wrote the lyrics a long time ago!

I guess we can't assume it's about her cos it's most likely Axl has had a few relationships since 1992 :)

Well, the rumor that a song called TWAT was going to appear on the record goes way back to around 96/97. So it's a solid bet.

Edited by Angelica

Well, the rumor that a song called TWAT was going to appear on the record goes way back to around 96/97. So it's a solid bet.

Well, she'll be happy to be considered a twat then :o ,.... don't want to be her. :rofl-lol:

Kurt Loder is the man, and should do another interview with Captain Willy, but

Back to the topic, I don't think axl is really dylan's father so to speak. He was a father figure to him, and sort of adopted him as a son, but It was my impression dylan was from a prior relationship?

Yeah Axl is not Dylans father.When Stephanie and him broke up she wouldn't let him have any contact with Dylan and I heard that really upset Axl.

I think it totally devestated him. But that is kind of a risk you assume when dating single parents. Stephanie was under no obligation to let him continue a relationship with him. In fact, given his age and the acrimonious nature of the break up, cutting contact was probably the best thing for Dylan.

steph3.jpg

Hot ?

In the proper sized version of that pic where her face isn't compressed, yes.

It would be better if she was sitting on a box of kitty litter taking a dump. That might be a good avatar.

p.s- The kitty litter reference is from metal sludge. They had a penis chart which basically says how a bunch of rock stars are in bed and stuff like that, and the thing they mentioned for axl was that he had giant balls and once had seymour take a load off in some kitty litter, don't know if its true or not, just wanted to clarify so people didn't think that I had a kitty litter fetish.

Guest swwet_child

Hehe... i didn't know that. :P

Off topic: I enjoy reading your posts, Angelica. Always so well-informed. B)