Is it possible to have temporary mods on this board?

gunsguy

I am just wondering, many times I have been on in the last 2 days with links everywhere and no one deleted them right away, I am thinking pick some members to mod for right now just as this blows over then drop them after, it would mean more eyes on the forum, I donno, I am glad I heard a little of CD however I do not want more, I wanna wait till cd...

also can we temp ban people who post links on the open board or something?

just a thought

whats your opinion?

Gunsguy

I think admin said that people that post links will be put into read only.

I don't really see the need for temp mods- the mods now seem to be doing fine and I don't expect there to be many more leaks (perhaps the rest of Better). Things will begin to subside soon.

I think that is a great idea, although I don't think they should be temporary, instead, perminant. I admire the Mods and others on this forum immensely, and think they do a great job, although they can't all be on here 24/7. It should just be made sure that you have people from different time zones as mods, so that you can have Mods round the clock.

I think that is a great idea, although I don't think they should be temporary, instead, perminant. I admire the Mods and others on this forum immensely, and think they do a great job, although they can't all be on here 24/7. It should just be made sure that you have people from different time zones as mods, so that you can have Mods round the clock.

yes but then people arnt on the forum all the time. you can expect mods to be online all the time you get people at work/school college etc