IRS in "heavy rotation" on WAAF for a reason

darknemus

Guest Sweet_Emotion

i havent heard it on any of my local stations but then... i dont listen to the radio...

lol

i thinks it pretty obvous it was the gnr camp that released them. like seriously, taking that long to ask people to remove the links just made it really obvious like.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm cool info dark. I reckon that ''IRS'' was leaked deliberately however ''Better'' and ''TWAT'' were not at all. Say the sent ''IRS'' to a radio station then it was leaked from there? Anyone consider that? Not a radio station 3 years ago. But here and now?!

I asked Merck about this, and he said that all radio stations had been sent "cease and desist" letters.

I'll start a new thread about this - so that people can post radio stations that are still playing the track.

Cease and Desist means cut the shit out.......just like a Restraining Order does NOT mean I Love you.....

Madison....check your PMs Please......

W.C.

Here's MY take on this.

The leaks, themselves, aren't intentional (at least not by Merck / GNR) - however, I think they are doing their damndest to make the best of a bad situation and turn lemons into lemonade, so to speak.

-darknemus

I don't think the leak are from GnR camp either.

And even if IRS and Better were leaked by GnR camp, TWAT definitely wasn't leaked by them.

And I don't think IRS will be the first single either. "Better" will probably be.

As dark said, since a full and good quality version of IRS is spreading, management is just trying to use it create a buzz.

"Here's to cuervo in March"

Hiya Bachy Bach......Mr. Cuervo happens to be a close friend of mine......you know him too?

just saying Hi,,,gotta run

W........

Honestly, what are they gonna do? Send a cease and desist letter to every rock station in the country?

They could just send a cease and desist letter to Clear Channel and that would cover about 95% of all rock radio stations in the country.

Thank goodness for corporate radio!