Really looking foward to the album NOW!!

JUDGESMF

I was looking foward to the new album , I didnt care who played on it , I didnt care what it was called I just wanted a new GNR album for my collection.

BUT now having heard the leaked tracks - WOW now I am looking forward to because from what I have heard IT IS going to be the THE MOST AWSOME EPIC RECORD OF ALL TIME!!! - just what Axl wanted!!!

The Release date : ?

Soon Axl please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s Dont pm me = I will respect the wishes of the admin and not pass on the leaked tracks (although I dont agree with it)

Edited by JUDGESMF

I was looking foward to the new album , I didnt care who played on it , I didnt care what it was called I just wanted a new GNR album for my collection.

BUT now having heard the leaked tracks - WOW now I am looking forward to because from what I have heard IT IS going to be the THE MOST AWSOME EPIC RECORD OF ALL TIME!!! - just what Axl wanted!!!

The Release date : ?

Soon Axl please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s Dont pm me = I will respect the wishes of the admin and not pass on the leaked tracks (although I dont agree with it)

Release date: ? ! ? huh?

W. Axl Rose: "people will hear music this year"

thats exactly what happened...so what ?

Edited by sixtus

I am in the same boat here. I was excited before, but I didn't really know what this album was going to be like. We had some of the live version, but nothing to really get a feel for the band. TWAT just blew my mind, I have never heard anything like. I cannot wait to here whats next.