Does anyone else feel this is Axl's fault?

Mr_Sparkle

You people amaze me.

Since when has Axl Rose ever done anything right in your eyes?

You bitch because he doesn't keep you updated. You bitch because he does things HIS own way. You bitch because you want this and you want that.

REALITY CHECK.

Axl Rose does things HIS way and NOT yours. And isn't it ironic how the way he (Axl) conducts himself is ALSO that VERY same reason as to why you are all fans of Guns n' Roses and thinks Axl kicks ass?

Why don't you all do as Lisa Reed suggested. Her comments are about as offical as you are going to get right now until you get an official statement from the GNR camp.

Have faith in GNR. Have faith in Axl Rose. He will deliver when everything is in synch.

Put yourselves in his shoes. Think outside the box. Maybe you would do things differently but Axl has ALWAYS stood by this motto:

I ONLY PROMOTE MYSELF WHEN THERE IS A FINISHED PRODUCT TO PROMOTE.

Have faith and patience and quit berating a man who you deep down adore and love because that makes you just another doubletalkingjive motherfucker.

Perfect exapmple of an Axl Nuthugger, 'Axl can do no wrong' post.

Axl has done plenty right, but the past 8 years, he hasn't done anything right.

Got off Axl's nuts and get a backbone

Axl Axl nuthugger huh?

Mr. Sparkle, get a clue

Try seeing things from Axl's perspective and maybe you will realize that HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST FRUSTRATED PERSON OUT THERE DUE TO STUFF IN HIS WORLD CONSTANTLY CHANGING.

Again, he is in Guns n' Roses................the most EXPLOSIVE band in rock n' roll history.

You can either accept things how they are or be pissed off that Axl doesn't cater to your little fantasy world.

Axl will speak when he's ready too.

[quote name=

Axl is not "pushing the release date back" because I never once heard any say a release date

if there is not release date ever set, how can it be pushed back

It's going to be released every March, and then November. I'd say he'spushing it back. That's up to him, I'm not judging the guy for it, I just think that he doesn't make it easy on himself!

I swear I have no tolerance for young GnR fans who tell those of us who have been here since the beggining to "have a little patience", that we are "negative" et al.

See, weve been where you are in your feelings about Axl and have come full circle, please dont condascend to tell people how to feel about Axl, its makes me wanna say a bad word and throw my computer out the window.

I swear I have no tolerance for young GnR fans who tell those of us who have been here since the beggining to "have a little patience", that we are "negative" et al.

See, weve been where you are in your feelings about Axl and have come full circle, please dont condascend to tell people how to feel about Axl, its makes me wanna say a bad word and throw my computer out the window.

IF you are referring to me, I am 38 years old. :rolleyes:

C'mon JALP, one of the main reasons people are on this board is because they're Axl fans who recognize and appreciate his past achievements. And yes, if you are an artist and you choose to treat your fans that way, you can get away with a lack of communication for a few years between albums. BUT this has been a decade+.

To imply that GNR fans who want to hear from him are greedy and never satisifed when they've received so very little really is absurd. Just like Axl has the right to do things his way and not communicate to the fan base...fans have the right to make noise about it becuase they CARE. And just be glad they're still here making noise...

Axl will always have fans though even if he doesn't do anything. He's too wide known.

And in the day to day scheme of this game called life, what % of your life do you really focus on hearing and wanting GNR news from Axl?

People get pissed off because they want Axl to do things THEIR way. It's not gonna happen.

That mystique of NOT knowing is also what keeps all this enery alive.

C'mon JALP, one of the main reasons people are on this board is because they're Axl fans who recognize and appreciate his past achievements. And yes, if you are an artist and you choose to treat your fans that way, you can get away with a lack of communication for a few years between albums. BUT this has been a decade+.

To imply that GNR fans who want to hear from him are greedy and never satisifed when they've received so very little really is absurd. Just like Axl has the right to do things his way and not communicate to the fan base...fans have the right to make noise about it becuase they CARE. And just be glad they're still here making noise...

Axl will always have fans though even if he doesn't do anything. He's too wide known.

And in the day to day scheme of this game called life, what % of your life do you really focus on hearing and wanting GNR news from Axl?

People get pissed off because they want Axl to do things THEIR way. It's not gonna happen.

If you are 38 then I hope you are a newer fan becuase your lack of well roundedness on this topic is even more shocking then.

You people amaze me.

Since when has Axl Rose ever done anything right in your eyes?

You bitch because he doesn't keep you updated. You bitch because he does things HIS own way. You bitch because you want this and you want that.

REALITY CHECK.

Axl Rose does things HIS way and NOT yours. And isn't it ironic how the way he (Axl) conducts himself is ALSO that VERY same reason as to why you are all fans of Guns n' Roses and thinks Axl kicks ass?

Why don't you all do as Lisa Reed suggested. Her comments are about as offical as you are going to get right now until you get an official statement from the GNR camp.

Have faith in GNR. Have faith in Axl Rose. He will deliver when everything is in synch.

Put yourselves in his shoes. Think outside the box. Maybe you would do things differently but Axl has ALWAYS stood by this motto:

I ONLY PROMOTE MYSELF WHEN THERE IS A FINISHED PRODUCT TO PROMOTE.

Have faith and patience and quit berating a man who you deep down adore and love because that makes you just another doubletalkingjive motherfucker.

Perfect exapmple of an Axl Nuthugger, 'Axl can do no wrong' post.

Axl has done plenty right, but the past 8 years, he hasn't done anything right.

Got off Axl's nuts and get a backbone

Axl Axl nuthugger huh?

Mr. Sparkle, get a clue

Try seeing things from Axl's perspective and maybe you will realize that HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST FRUSTRATED PERSON OUT THERE DUE TO STUFF IN HIS WORLD CONSTANTLY CHANGING.

Again, he is in Guns n' Roses................the most EXPLOSIVE band in rock n' roll history.

You can either accept things how they are or be pissed off that Axl doesn't cater to your little fantasy world.

Axl will speak when he's ready too.

Axl isn't God, it wouldn't kill him to say "Hey, I am not finished... my best guess is it will be out next year blah blah blah." He is a human, I have been patient and have not complained for 13 years, it's about time he returned some courtesy.

Edited by Mr_Sparkle

Much to the contrary of your past post, I just think it would take so very little for Axl to satisfy the vast majority of his fan base. We're talking a very occasional crumb...

I understand what you are saying. But, it's not going to happen UNTIL CD is out and Axl has a finished product with what to promote himself. Axl has stood by this policy all along.

So with that said, once CD is released, I bet we'll have information up to our ears.

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

If you are 38 then I hope you are a newer fan becuase your lack of well roundedness on this topic is even more shocking then.

I was 19 when GNR hit it big. :rolleyes:

Furthermore, just because you are pissed off that Axl doesn't personally update you and everyone else on here as to the daily grind of the scheme of Guns n' Roses is no reason to say I lack being well rounded.

Try not giving a shit if GNR update you or not and be happy with what you already have from them..........music that lasts a lifetime.

Again, what % of your day do you spend waiting for an official update from Axl?

Sounds like you spend a great amount of time or you'd have a different attitude and ACCEPT that Axl only promotes himself when he has a finished product to go along with it.

When CD is released, we will have more than enough info and explanations.

But people like yourself unfortunately won't be content with that :rolleyes:

This is not axls fault. Why would it be. Becouse he is not as public as we would all like. Well. He is a private man. And when we hear what he has produced. I suggest that it's a good thing. I don't need a update every now and then. AS he has said. It will be ready when it is ready. And I belive in him and that's all you need to do.

It's not axls fault that he want's thing to be perfect. And it is to bad that people are ruining the suprise for us. But it's still good to hear that Axl can still make some kick ass tune.....

If it is anybodys fault. It's the fans. The alldemanding fans. Putting themself and thair need before anything ells. If Axl dies, it doesn't matter as long as we get CD is the general mentallity it seems. All fans are like "me me me me" Give Axl some breathingroom to work and produce. If he would spend 4hours a day awnsering fans what is going on in gnr all he would talk about would be talking to his fans. And then he would produce some hyped shit like Backstreet boys and N*SYNC (or whatever)

I agree. It is Axl's fault. He should have paid more attention to his fans and kept us updated, rather than be so secretive and try to pull off a big surprise. Maybe he should of aimed for a soon release to, then we wouldn' t have to go crazy over old demos.

I agree. It is Axl's fault. He should have paid more attention to his fans and kept us updated, rather than be so secretive and try to pull off a big surprise. Maybe he should of aimed for a soon release to, then we wouldn' t have to go crazy over old demos.

the one who get crazy is perhaps u...and some other fuckheads..who do not know whats fuckin goin on...

..u haven't been forced 2 be a GNR fan...so do not blame the hiden monkey...who u are addicted to...

Edited by sixtus

I was 19 when GNR hit it big. :rolleyes:

Furthermore, just because you are pissed off that Axl doesn't personally update you and everyone else on here as to the daily grind of the scheme of Guns n' Roses is no reason to say I lack being well rounded.

Try not giving a shit if GNR update you or not and be happy with what you already have from them..........music that lasts a lifetime.

Again, what % of your day do you spend waiting for an official update from Axl?

Sounds like you spend a great amount of time or you'd have a different attitude and ACCEPT that Axl only promotes himself when he has a finished product to go along with it.

When CD is released, we will have more than enough info and explanations.

But people like yourself unfortunately won't be content with that :rolleyes:

HAHA, youre funny.

I care less about CD than anyone on the planet and am more grateful for the catalogue of music we already have than I prob. should be, anyone on here that knows me will confirm that.

Maybe you missed your calling and should be a psychologist cuz WOW, you give a great read on people! :rolleyes::rofl-lol:

If he wouldn't have starved the fans for information there wouldn't be such a frenzy for the downloads. If he would have done a few simple things, there would not be this panic to get all these downloads...

Sorry, but that's the most ridiculous statement I've read yet.

Are you trying to claim that if Axl had been giving regular monthly statements to fans that you wouldn't have downloaded even one of those leaked tracks? Yeah sure Mr. Sparkle. Whatever you say. :rolleyes:

I understand the frustration fans are feeling -- but the frenzied reaction would have been there whether Axl had been speaking to fans or not.

If he wouldn't have starved the fans for information there wouldn't be such a frenzy for the downloads. If he would have done a few simple things, there would not be this panic to get all these downloads.

1. Kept us reasonably updated on a release date

2. Kept us reasonably updated on a Buckethead replacement

If he would have done these two things, open communication with his fans. they would not be like vultures hanging over a dying corpse waiting for fresh meat. At this point, I feel the ONLY way we are going to hear any new music from Axl is if he dies. So, I will take what I can get until he makes me feel different.

Does this make it right? No, but I will be dammed if I am going to sit and wait until he is 95 years old and kicks the bucket to get my music fix.

Call me selfish, I don't care, I just want to rock out with my cock out to some GOOD NEW MUSIC.

That is all.

In a nutshell, NO.

He could tell me whatever he wants i would still be after these leaks. Leaks happen.... its what happens in music these days, with huge artists anyway. It's no ones fault and no one should care...

Personally i believe leaks will create more album sales, even once the whole albums is leaked. The amount of albums i buy because ive downloaded a coulple of tracks off the internet is amazing. Otherwise i would never of heard of the bands or never risked paying for something i thought might be shit.

Anyways.... yeah leaks are great, nothing can stop them and nothing should stop them

That is all.

If he wouldn't have starved the fans for information there wouldn't be such a frenzy for the downloads. If he would have done a few simple things, there would not be this panic to get all these downloads...

Sorry, but that's the most ridiculous statement I've read yet.

Are you trying to claim that if Axl had been giving regular monthly statements to fans that you wouldn't have downloaded even one of those leaked tracks? Yeah sure Mr. Sparkle. Whatever you say. :rolleyes:

I understand the frustration fans are feeling -- but the frenzied reaction would have been there whether Axl had been speaking to fans or not.

Yeah what she said!