Will it be on vinyl???

Powerage5

Does anyone think that it waould be awesome to do a limited pressing of Chinese Democracy on vinyl??? I'd buy, like 3 if they did that, one to listen to, another to listen to when the first one wares out, and one to keep sealed. rock3

I haven't owned a record player for >15 years. I don't think I'd be buying it :)

Does anyone think that it waould be awesome to do a limited pressing of Chinese Democracy on vinyl??? I'd buy, like 3 if they did that, one to listen to, another to listen to when the first one wares out, and one to keep sealed. rock3

very sweet...!...really!....

I would have thought so.

I know it's not relevant but Contraband is on vinyl.

yeah, i have one :) it was my birthday present...

ill buy 1 at least :krider:

BTW did you know that the guy in your sig isnt slash :drevil: ? since the day i know that i hate that part of the video.. :no:

Agustin.

i think it will be vinyl. i dont have a record player but i have the falco record with rock me amadeus

:P

I would have thought so.

BTW did you know that the guy in your sig isnt slash :drevil: ? since the day i know that i hate that part of the video.. :no:

Agustin.

where did you learn that?

i think it will be vinyl. i dont have a record player but i have the falco record with rock me amadeus

:P

I would have thought so.

Agustin.

where did you learn that?

in the making the videos :book: slash didnt want to do that... so, its another guy... i learned here :book:

Vinyl is one thing and compact disc's have their limits. I wonder if for the moment they will release the album on standard compact disc and then at a later date re release a version on Sony's new up and coming format Blu Ray. It could contain a much higher sample rate and be 5 or 6 to 1 surround. Anything is possible providing the thought was applied duting the recording process.

Edited by dobadog

Vinyl is one thing and compact disc's have their limits. I wonder if for the moment they will release the album on standard compact disc and then at a later date re release a version on Sony's new up and coming format Blu Ray. It could contain a much higher sample rate and be 5 or 6 to 1 surround. Anything is possible providing the thought was applied duting the recording process.

Intresting, would it be mush dearer than an ordinary cd? Is it similar do an sacd?..

I always wondered if there would be multiple versions of the album like ltd. edition, tour edtion, speical ect, cause it would break the bank buying all those fuckin versions, but extra songs would be cool...

new vinyls are really expensive now, like $50. i dont own a record player, but my dad does....i'd probably buy one though, but i wouldnt take it out of its original package

My AFD vinyl with the banned cover (import) was only Cdn$26, brand new, and I only got it a few months ago at a large retail store - Sam The Record Man in downtown Toronto.

Maybe current releases are more expensive, but I'd doubt that.

new vinyls are really expensive now, like $50. i dont own a record player, but my dad does....i'd probably buy one though, but i wouldnt take it out of its original package

Not really. The most I've ever paid for a current album on vinyl is around $30, and that was a triple album and all LP's were pic discs