People you have let listen to the new music!

aussie_axl

Ive only let one other friend listen to them, and hes only heard IRS and the short clip of Better. But he was blown away by them both.....TWAT's an ok song i guess...something about it I dont like, prob just the quality but yeah....

do you have the better version of TWAT? theres 2 of them doing the rounds, not that i would know :xmasssanta:

I let one of my roommates who's a big fan of the old stuff listen to all three tracks and said;

IRS: liked it alot

Better: REALLY liked it and wanted to hear it again immediately

TWAT: didn't really respond and wanted to hear Better again

My other roommate heard it today and immediately gave it thumbs down....but he hates everything.

Personally, Better and IRS are fucking cool....TWAT sucks (especially the first half)

A friend of mine who hates GN'R listened to T.W.A.T. (I didn't tell her it was GN'R until it finished) and she loved it.

My brother liked all three songs. My favorite is T.W.A.T. :)

so i guess that means your name was destiny then.

however my reactions have been very good.

Hell yeah! I changed my e-mail address to twat over a year and a half ago too when I first heard the rumored track...sure glad I did it now. The song fucking rocks! :krider:

Ive only let one other friend listen to them, and hes only heard IRS and the short clip of Better. But he was blown away by them both.....TWAT's an ok song i guess...something about it I dont like, prob just the quality but yeah....

do you have the better version of TWAT? theres 2 of them doing the rounds, not that i would know :xmasssanta:

I dont know...ive got the 6.43 version, Im pretty sure that might be the best.

The song just doesnt do much for me

Most of my friends didn't like Madagascar so I resist showing them new GNR music.

I just hope eventually a hit GNR song hits the airwaves and gets them into the band again.

dude show them this music it's ten times better then madagascar in my books., not a huge fan of maddy.

I haven't played it for too many but overall good reactions - Better is the one that's by far got most positive response.

People have said stuff like: "Doesn't sound GnR but it do sound great!", "Nice groove!", "He can still sing", "I'm overall impressed" and also a few like "I miss Slash's riff - but apart from that it's really good", "Makes me wanna hear CD now!"

You guys have to realize that music today is about image.

If you sent the average teen an NSync song in 1999 without any of the promotion, she would have ignored it and been bored. But with music videos and radio airplay and hype, it becomes her favorite song of all time.

Thats how people are now. If you just send them a random GNR song with no imagery or hype, they will think it sounds weird and stop it halfway. But if there's a music video, a soundtrack, magazine covers and tons of hype around the song, then they may go nuts over it. It's shallow, but true.

TWAT is a very good song, its not a song that you can listen to once and really like, its a grower, a mean ive been blasting for a couple of days and i now really like it!!!!!! better and irs are instantly good, however, (irs especially) can get a bit boring if played too much.

GREAT SONGS THOUGH!

I sent Better to a friend on MSN and I didn't tell him it was Guns n Roses cos he hates Guns n Roses and he would not of downloaded it if I said it was them and I asked him to tell me what he thinks

He replied with

" That song rocks, I really like it, who is it?"

and I replied with

'Guns n Roses"

:xmasssanta:

I sent them to a friend, all one by one.

Started with TWAT, she replied:

"well, the beginning is disturbing. but later on it becomes great."

Went on with IRS:

"wow, that's it! i love that song."

and with Better she was pretty speechless, I suppose. She loved it, as she told me later on.

She is not and was not that much of a GnR-Fan, so I sent them to a friend who was (quote: "I was deeply in love with Axl when I was at school. My best friend was in love with Slash, so that fit pretty well. The only problem: once we saw an Interview on MTV and you could see Slashs face ... she then changed to loving Axl, which became complicated for our premature relationship"). Though, she has not answered yet. But as this usually takes some time I'm still waiting for it and shall keep you updated, wether you want or not :P

I've shown them to a few people.

My girlfriend has only heard Better and IRS, but she thought they were both awesome. She's not a big Guns fan, only really heard the popular tracks (although I'm working to change that).

A guy who was on the fence about the new band and wasn't sure about the new direction is sold on it after hearing these.

A friend who has only heard a few songs said they were really good.

One friend who's a pretty big Guns fan said they were great, and Axl is one crazy motherfucker lol.

So far no-one I've shown them to has disliked them, but it's also interesting to note that they're not too familiar with the original band. And I did tell them who the songs were by before I let them listen.