Guns N´Roses at Novarock (Switzerland) 2006

WerderBremen

The Booker of the Festival wrote it on the festival-forum.

Hi,

So, ich denke dass etwas längere Warten hat sich gelohnt. Das Novarock Festival hat nun seine Mainstage-Headliner komplett und man kann ohne Zweifel behaupten dass das Programm nun schon ziemlich fett ist.

Aber ich würde sagen wir legen gleich mal los. Hier die neuen Namen:

METALLICA

GUNS N’ ROSES

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE

ALICE IN CHAINS

THE B-52s

HARD FI

STONE SOUR

AVENGEND SEVENFOLD

KEITH CAPUTO

BLOODSIMPLE

Das gesamte Lineup könnt ihr euch ja nun aufgrund der bereits bekannten Bands selbst zusammenreimen.

Die schlechte Nachricht die zugleich eine Gute ist.

KORN musste leider aus Reisetechnischen Gründen ihren Novarock Auftritt absagen. Aber als Ersatz dafür wird es am 28. Juni eine Veranstaltung unter dem Namen

NOVAROCK ENCORE

in der Stadthalle in Wien geben. Und das Lineup dieses „Mini-Festivals“ kann sich ebenfalls sehen lassen da wir dieses mit einer Band erweitert haben welche für Novarock leider nicht Verfügbar war. Hier das Lineup:

KORN

DEFTONES

SOULFLY

Für diese Veranstaltung wird es ein Kombiticket NOVAROCK und NOVAROCK ENCORE geben. Mehr dazu in den Ticketinfos. Dieses Novarock Kombiticket wird es allerdings nur bei www.musicticket.at in einer limitierten Auflage von 1000 Stk. geben.

Nur zur Info: Auch ich hab mir einen grossen Wunsch für kommenden Sommer erfüllt und hab bereits mit 100%iger Sicherheit mein Konzerthighlight fixiert. Manu Chao kommt zum NUKE FESTIVAL! Mehr über das Nuke Programm auf www.nuke.at.

Voraussichtlich wird Ende dieser Woche noch ein weiteres kleines Bandpackage beim Novarock zur Ankündigung kommen.

Das wars.

Gruss,

Ewald

http://forum.novamusic.at/viewtopic.php?t=3630

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It means GnR are going to play this festival!!!

I just looked up my sources and it seems to be true!

In the next day there will be the official announcement on www.novarock.at

Don't be b/s please don't be b/s

well axl said

"Every time there's a big festival announced, we get rumored to be on there," he says. "But we'll see what happens."

Rio/Donnington/Switz

summertime?

The entire Lineup can zusammenreimen you you now due to that already well-known volume. The bad message those at the same time property is. GRAIN had unfortunately to call for traveltechnical reasons its new fact skirt off appearance. But when replacement for it will give it on 28 June a meeting under the name to NEW FACT SKIRT ENCORE in the town hall in Vienna. And the Lineup of this "mini Festivals" cannot likewise to be seen be able we this with volume to have extended there which for new fact skirt unfortunately available was. Here the Lineup: GRAIN of DEFTONES SOULFLY for this meeting will give it a combination ticket to NEW FACT SKIRT and NEW FACT SKIRT ENCORE. More to it in the ticket information. This new fact skirt combination ticket it however only with www.musicticket.at in a limited edition of 1000 Stk. to give. Only to info.: Also I a large desire for coming summer met yourself and already with 100%iger security my concert highlight fixed. Manu Chao comes to the NUKE FESTIVAL! More over the Nuke program on www.nuke.at. Presumably end of this week still another further small Bandpackage will come with the new fact skirt to the announcement. Wars. Greeting, Ewald

This is what I got from the translator if anyone can make any sense out of this. This is the paragraphs after the bands names.

It means GnR are going to play this festival!!!

I just looked up my sources and it seems to be true!

In the next day there will be the official announcement on www.novarock.at

Don't be b/s please don't be b/s

well axl said

"Every time there's a big festival announced, we get rumored to be on there," he says. "But we'll see what happens."

Rio/Donnington/Switz

summertime?

But this rumor comes directly from the festival-booker!

Yah, Im sure they'll play...........where did it say............Switzerland. I bet they'll play there. Sure.

J.Walker

Why would the festival booker post the info if he's lying? I mean, its not like "bobby smith" from some message board posted it. Its the guy organizing the damn fesitval.

-darknemus