Guns N´Roses at Novarock (Switzerland) 2006

WerderBremen

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, Im sure they'll play...........where did it say............Switzerland. I bet they'll play there. Sure.

J.Walker

Well, Axl obviously knows a lot more about the world outside the US than you. Ignorant idiot.

I agree. Ya know there's a world outside your country x BAD_OBSESSION x? And besides - Axl always played all over thw world before - why wouldn't he now?

Edited by evil_l

The only info I have is what you see on the Novarock website.

The only thing I can really add is that I was kind of under the impression (for reasons I'd rather not go into at the moment) that any Festivals were to be announced by GNR before the festivals did so. Now that Novarock has announced, i'm curious to see if some of the other biggies break the rules, too. Assuming, of course, GNR is booked at them.

-darknemus

Ross Halfin said he heard Metallica and Guns N' Roses were gonna headline download festival UK.

A few days later Metallica were confirmed as Saturday headliners.

Remember back in 2004... it was just posted on the Rio website that GN'R will play.. we never got official word from management confirming it was true did we? we didn't know if it was true until Axl's statement.

I really think GN'R will be in Europe in June rock1