Let's Welcome GUNS N' ROSES back!!!!! (please make this a sticky topic)

Dont Try Me

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty obvious that the GNR machine has started its engine based upon all the recent activity. But, it made stop and wonder, where's Kaneda? I, for one, enjoyed his realism and skeptisism over the past 4 agonizing years of silence.

I think its cruel and unusual punishment for Kaneda to throw in the towel for good and then just months later, the whole thing gets reved up. I was at my threshold for quitting many times too.

Hey - Kaneda - if you're reading this - I know you said you were gone for good - but c'mon back - it's time to get this thing started.

Seems a little early for chirping like this.

People were saying this same type stuff after Rio in '01 and then the tour dates announced in '02.

Yet here we are.

Most remarks in this thread are as pointless as they are pathetic.

yes, your post is one of them. We are just beeing happy and I'm trying to make one topic about it so that everyone can welcome them back. If you don't like that well....I guess thats your problem then...so...If...aah forget it. Just be happy man.

Well, we've heard almost everything now. A bit of new material, Axl's various sightings, and Guns N' Roses now scheduled to play major shows this summer. Is an announcement of the release date all we have left to get? I would assume it's just around the corner.