Which city do you want Gnr to tour?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope ur right. he owes it to us from last time.

You think he doesnt know that?

He loves playin Philly. If you can remember, he only started with one show in the city during 2001. But last minute he dropped the show in Wilks-Barre to add another one in Philly cause he loves playin it so mcuh... Believe me, he'll make it up. And that bitch will sell out again@

Edited by Budweiser

Did they ever play St Louis again? :rolleyes:

There was a lot bigger riot in St Louis than in Philly. Plus, it was more than just the fans that were after them - The police wanted their asses too.

AND - Do you think the city still holds a grudge if they wanted to go back there today? No. Time passes, and shit gets blown off... If GNR wanted to play Philly again, the city would be in a little buzz because of last time they were here and Im sure alot of people iwll be skepitcal - But becuase of all that, it will sell the fuck out.

I live in Philly and was there that night.

Frankly, I don't see them coming back. People were PISSED the fuck off last time. On a tour with ticket sale problems, we sold that bitch out and even got a second show added.

Then he doesn't show up.

I think Camden is likely about as local a show as we are going to get.

Put it this way. Axl is going to have to mend some fences ahead of time with the folks here. Do you see that happening? Will he give an interview, an explanation, a little "hey man, we owe you one" type thing?

I can't see it.

MISS-LIBERTY.jpg...................NEW YORK !!!!!!....................... ....... I have never really been to a concert until last years warped tour, but ive always prayed my whole life to see Axl Rose in concert!!! I always hoped he would go on tour again and now it looks like my dream is coming true.....I just PRAY so bad that GNR comes to NEW YORK!!!!!! or even boston. GNR WILL RULE FOREVER!!!!!!!!

lol sorry about the big picture I got excited!

Edited by Smurfbite06

I guess the concert will be incredible and i live in Venezuela, is near, of course , but i got a lil problem: i need my father autorization to get my pass i don´t got that!!!!!!!

I feel so sad... :( i wanna go more than anything in this world... but i can´t.

I guess the concert will be incredible and i live in Venezuela, is near, of course , but i got a lil problem: i need my father autorization to get my pass i don´t got that!!!!!!!

I feel so sad... :( i wanna go more than anything in this world... but i can´t.

Let me read it again... hummmm... you are from Venezuela and you wanna go to the Madrid, SPAIN, show?... wow... hope to see you there!!