RELEASE DATE / LEAK SOURCE / NEW GUITAR PLAYER

gunsRback

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i´m a music journalist myself and i got access to a promotional site with every major label album coming out within the next 2 months. the new gnr record doesn´t even got a sidenote there.

You're a journalist and you write like that? Of course you are. "doesn't even got..." I mean really.

RIR is in South America and that's late june.

haha...he has Chinese writing on his official site...CHINESE WRITING STARTS NOW!

Batio has recently revealed that the name for his latest album, Hands Without Shadows was inspired by Chinese fans who said that he slaps his hands on the guitar neck so fast that he does it without shadows.

Not that I want to lend any credibility to this, because I don't for one second believe that CD will be a double disc, but the only conceivable way that a Feb 28th release could happen is if it was an iTunes exclusive for say a month and then in March the "physical" disc was released.

Not that I want to lend any credibility to this, because I don't for one second believe that CD will be a double disc, but the only conceivable way that a Feb 28th release could happen is if it was an iTunes exclusive for say a month and then in March the "physical" disc was released.

I think you hit the nail on the head Howard! There was a thread a few days ago talking about itunes having a surprise in store. It was both on HTGTH and here, and both times, was quickly deleted. YOU NEVER KNOW!

whats the go with this itunes? stupid question but what is it?.

iTunes is an online music store run by Apple.

Instead of buying a CD in a store you can just buy it from Apple's iTunes Music Store. In many cases it's cheaper.

No physical distribution of media so no manufacturing issues.

Go to http://www.apple.com/itunes and it's free download and you can take a look. That will download the music manager and let you access the store.

Bullshit. :rolleyes:

I think I've read about 5 posts by you today...and every time it said "Bullshit :rolleyes: "

I think one was even in one of the festival threads....and it turned out that the original post was true and they are in fact playing the festival, yet you jumped up at first chance and said "Bullshit :rolleyes: ".....try and say something else, maybe something half-descent. Maybe something intellectual. Not just "Bullshit :rolleyes: "

Did you say "Bullshit :rolleyes: " in Wes' thread when he said he had leaks? Probably. I don't feel like checking and I don't want to check it if you give me the thread. It's a waste of time and I'll go by past posts that you did, because it seems that "Bullshit :rolleyes: " is the only thing you can contribute to this forum.

hey hey hey it might very well be feb 28th. what would be a better promotional tool than to release a long awaited album on mardi gras and donate a good chunk of earnings to katrina victoms? it could be true but without any real promotion happening besides leaks getting some play time it seems more like just an idea than something that will actually happen.

feb 28th is pretty much a sweet day this year already even without CD because it is also pancake day and shoove(shroom) tuesday.

but if they've got that Michael Angelo prick in on guitar, i'm fucking done with the band, for good.

what if is really the truth, im gonna copy your msg and wait you say: "oh my god this is the best guitar player in the world. i lov him, i luv gnr." - then im gonna throw it on your face... :krider:

:kiss:

whats the go with this itunes? stupid question but what is it?.

iTunes is an online music store run by Apple.

Instead of buying a CD in a store you can just buy it from Apple's iTunes Music Store. In many cases it's cheaper.

No physical distribution of media so no manufacturing issues.

Go to http://www.apple.com/itunes and it's free download and you can take a look. That will download the music manager and let you access the store.

thanks champ,

but if they've got that Michael Angelo prick in on guitar, i'm fucking done with the band, for good.

what if is really the truth, im gonna copy your msg and wait you say: "oh my god this is the best guitar player in the world. i lov him, i luv gnr." - then im gonna throw it on your face... :krider:

:kiss:

Not gonna happen, whilst he is a mint guitarist he is ironically the worst guitarist in the world.

I also take back the 'prick' comment, that was too harsh.