RELEASE DATE / LEAK SOURCE / NEW GUITAR PLAYER

gunsRback

Guest Jack_the_ripper

what I have heard from people who actually work in the business, a really optomistic date, would be end of march, a release date that is 10 days away with no advertisement is literaly impossible, and geffen knows without publicity it won't sell.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what I have heard from people who actually work in the business, a really optomistic date, would be end of march, a release date that is 10 days away with no advertisement is literaly impossible, and geffen knows without publicity it won't sell.

more time might be needed to promote CD but releasing it on mardi gras and giving procceeds to katrina victims would most likely be huge publicisty within the U.S.

They wouldn't have a good guitar player, they'd have an athlete.

What Michael Angelo does is com0pletely pointless and unmelodic, and has no signature sound to it at all.

Technicality can be good, Eddie Van Halen is incredible, he does it, technically impossible etc but the guy still wrote 1984, he can do technical wank but he still writes great pop/rock songs.

He, and someone like Buckethead, dont let their ability cloud their mind and just make everything become pointless acrobatics.

Angelo, there's just no need for it whatsoever.

Geffen?

Guest Jack_the_ripper

What Michael Angelo does is com0pletely pointless and unmelodic, and has no signature sound to it at all.

Technicality can be good, Eddie Van Halen is incredible, he does it, technically impossible etc but the guy still wrote 1984, he can do technical wank but he still writes great pop/rock songs.

He, and someone like Buckethead, dont let their ability cloud their mind and just make everything become pointless acrobatics.

ive never actually heard this guy play. is he really that bad, well if fukaji says he is, it must be true.

ive never actually heard this guy play. is he really that bad, well if fukaji says he is, it must be true.

It's just a personal opinion, which i explained there, the guy is so so bad it's unreal, obviously it's fast as anything, but it's just one big ego boost whenever he plays, pointless unmelodic crap, i could shit better music.

Merck says there's not truth to these rumors.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=62673&st=0

I asked Merck if there was any truth to the rumors that GNR's new guitarist is "Michael Angelo," that Martin Scorsese directed Axl's new vid, and that the album is a double-CD.

He replied, "No truth to any of it.