CD April 25th 2006, short title single, 2007 GnR-Worldtour?

slääsh

at gunsnroses-forum.de they tell that cd is coming april, 25th 2006 and a gnr world tour will start 2007....i mean without this festival stuff......the single will have a short title....

the guy who tells us that has reliable sources(fred coury has contact to the gnr-management in germany and confirmed gnr at novarock in austria f.ex), said the administrator of the biggest german gnrforum :)

http://www.gunsnroses-forum.de/showthread.php?t=7105

but i still hope it will be released in march ! :fuckyou:

Edited by slääsh

at gunsnroses-forum.de they tell that cd is coming april, 25th 2006 and a gnr world tour will start 2007....i mean without this festival stuff......the single will have a short title....

the guy who tells us that have reliable sources, said the administrator of the biggest german gnrforum :)

pls url again..

...gunsnroses-forum.de..is not workin'

the guy who tells us that have reliable sources, said the administrator of the biggest german gnrforum :)

pls url again..

...gunsnroses-forum.de..is not workin'

http://www.gunsnroses-forum.de/showthread.php?t=7105

The decisions on release dates are being made in the US. I would seriously doubt if anyone in germany is in the loop on what's going on. It just sounds like someone is jumping on the bandwagon of all the news we've been getting to make stuff up and hopefully be close to what is actually announced.

The decisions on release dates are being made in the US. I would seriously doubt if anyone in germany is in the loop on what's going on. It just sounds like someone is jumping on the bandwagon of all the news we've been getting to make stuff up and hopefully be close to what is actually announced.

But consider the guy giving the information is the board's admin with over 13.000 (!) posts. I don't think he would just pull a release date out of his ass.

But consider the guy giving the information is the board's admin with over 13.000 (!) posts. I don't think he would just pull a release date out of his ass.

Having 13,000 posts isn't a sign of credability, it's a sign that you need a hobby. Management seems to be making a concerted effort to keep the date secret until they make the offfical announcement and if you look at the communication that Merck has had with Madison you'll see.