New GNR logo?

EliteAxl

yes, it's official (the metallica one)

It makes me wonder why the 'old' guns logo is connected to the new.

It makes me wonder about what Ross Halfin said

It makes me wonder about what Slash said "march"

It makes me wonder about the Bucket situation

I'm scaring myself for thinking what I'm thinking right now, but I'm sure I'm not the only one...

NO YOUR NOT...BUT WE SHOULDN'T

Here it is:

hp_lineup.gif

Never realised how big Placebo were over there. AIC would be sweet tho.

Monty

I think that it's a bit weird that they put Placebo bigger than Tool for example. But it's absolutely a fantastic festival anyway - alot of great acts!

In my Country (France), Placebo is much more famous than Tool. When you ask to somebody in french streets, everybody knows Placebo. I guess Placebo is even much known than Metallica over here.

Metallica are so pathetic :angry: look at their mainstream crappy logo...haha, stupid mainstream punks, think they are cool only attracting stupid punks...GNR´s logo is classy and clean, thats more like it...Metallica has always been retarded.

I like the idea of using letters from all their other album covers to make up the name. Can't wait for their next release with this new producer.

Monty

Metallica are so pathetic :angry: look at their mainstream crappy logo...haha, stupid mainstream punks, think they are cool only attracting stupid punks...GNR´s logo is classy and clean, thats more like it...Metallica has always been retarded.

Has anyone ever told you by any chance that you good sir are a moron?

Well, you are.

yes, it's official (the metallica one)

It makes me wonder why the 'old' guns logo is connected to the new.

It makes me wonder about what Ross Halfin said

It makes me wonder about what Slash said "march"

It makes me wonder about the Bucket situation

I'm scaring myself for thinking what I'm thinking right now, but I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Don't worry I've already contacted novarock.at so that I can kill your thoughts in a few days.

I personally like the logo shown

The top bit is the "Old" Guns N Roses.

The image of the Guns is from "Old" and it looks like the guns are aged on the image which I think shows of their age/experience

The bottom bit is from the 02 CD Tour which mixes old with new.

Looks pretty gd.

The Metallica logo is official.

Official? looks like it has been cut n'pasted from all the other Metalica logos. If it is official then fair enough. If the GnR logo is official, then that makes them look like they are copying Metallica ;)