I guess all thats left for us now is an offical guns n roses statement!

motownjunkie

Lets hope it comes soon. What do you think it will say?

I'm going for:

"Guns N'Roses are pleased to announce that they will embark upon several summer shows in europe (then the names will be given..novarock etc).

However, there is also some bigger news before this summer tour. The band have decided the time has come to release the eagerly anticipated album, Chinese Democracy on April ??."

Then axl rose will do an interview with some magazines etc, confirming the amount of songs/ discs for the album.

give it 72 hours at most...America will know either tonight or tomorrow night what will be 'officially' happening with guns n roses. I sense an announcement tonight or tomorrow night though.

...Watch this space...

I'd like an official statement, explaining the recent leaks. Where they could have came from, what they mean. Maybe thanking the fans for their positive support despite the fact they weren't supposed to get out.

Maybe let the fans know whats in store for the future.

Address rumors of guitar players. Its been a while, tell us who is, and isn't still with the band.

The album of course, when is it coming out?

Then cover the tour, list the shows planned and the dates.

I'd just like to know the current state of the band. Is there anything to look forward to in 2006, or is it going to be another year of disappointing nothingness like 2003,2004 and 2005 were?

I'd like an official statement, explaining the recent leaks. Where they could have came from, what they mean. Maybe thanking the fans for their positive support despite the fact they weren't supposed to get out.

Maybe let the fans know whats in store for the future.

Address rumors of guitar players. Its been a while, tell us who is, and isn't still with the band.

The album of course, when is it coming out?

Then cover the tour, list the shows planned and the dates.

I'd just like to know the current state of the band. Is there anything to look forward to in 2006, or is it going to be another year of disappointing nothingness like 2003,2004 and 2005 were?

It will happen, in due course. Not sure if they will announce the guitarist situation. If they don't, then finck and fortus will cover.

You know what, i learned something today! When Axl ran away in 2002 with all the hype and all the news to his mansion without any explanation i thought all the band were a bunch of douchebags! But GNR is in my heart i cant deny it and if i am becoming a douchebag for returning to the GNR massive fans, then im gonna. no more talk. Peace!

20050920172222_stan_marsh.jpg