T.W.A.T. Official Radio debut on WAAF Boston

Toysintheattic82

The DJ in boston just said that TWAT Is getting "Beat up" on the phones. People DO NOT like the song. I think Twat, irs, better are all good...nothing great though.

I sure hope these are not the "Big Guns".

It's not the General public feedback I'm having here in Montreal so far!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone I had take a listen loved all three...

And I admit, TWAT took 2-3 listenings for me to actually understand and enjoy the beast that it really is.

Better... thats a fucking instant hit though!

It'll be big... despite a few callers whining... theyve got nothing to cry about.

It's not the DJ saying anything.

It is the callers. They just had 10 or so callers in a row say it sucks, etc. This was at 1:37 p.m. central time.

You can listen at www.waaf.com they are playing twat every hour at the top of the hour....with lots of comments.

Its getting played at the start of every hour. I just heard a bunch of feedback calls right now...its gettin a pounding <_< I still haven't heard the DJ mention its a old demo or where it came from. :fuckyou:

It wasn't exactly Axls idea (i think :book: ) to have it being played right now anyway.... if at all

LOL really.. no shit? You mean people don't like a 6 minute wannabe epic, with the first 3 minutes of it being a bunch of rap/rock bullshit that went out of style in 1998? Color me shocked.

The only people who think these songs are gonna be "groundbreaking" are the Axlites on this board.

In the past, I've read posts from some of the old fans saying that Estranged was disliked, and pretty much flopped big time, when it was released as a single during the Illusion era, yet now it's one of the GN'R fans favourite song. So, this doesn't mean much in terms of the real quality of the song...

Guns N' Roses was always loved by many, but also hated by many, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

To be honest I don't really give a crap whether the public likes it or not. If they don't then there's less competition for concert tickets for me :)

Good point. If the general public wants, they can come lick the sweat off my balls.

I think more people need to keep in mind that these are DEMOS, not the official finished tracks. When looking at them from that stance, they are pretty great.

Exactly. Those demo tracks have more quality than 90% of the crap that other bands these days put out.