T.W.A.T. Official Radio debut on WAAF Boston

Toysintheattic82

In the past, I've read posts from some of the old fans saying that Estranged was disliked, and pretty much flopped big time, when it was released as a single during the Illusion era, yet now it's one of the GN'R fans favourite songs.

Guns N' Roses was always loved by many, but also hated by many, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

And not-so-heavy Gn'R fans alike. My bud's fav. Gn'R song is Estranged, and he really enjoys them but he doesnt LOVE Gn'R.

I hear Estranged always taking a bashing... but many fans love it for what it is and thats what counts.

Plus people suck anyway, right?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if the station is playing green day that means the ppl that listen to that station must like green day too .........in which are probly the ones that are calling in to say they dont like TWAT. (not just green day..but those other shitty bands as well). get my point ...........i love the song. They do a good job they arnt trying to be old guns...which makes me happy.

first of all, fuck the general public. they only like what the media force feeds them most of the time anyway.

i'd be willing to bet that half these people will be "long time" GnR fans a year after the cd comes out.

out of all the songs we've heard since 99, the blues is still my fav.

I feel very sorry for Axl. People are judging an old demo that didn't even have real percussion - it's a drum machine. I guarantee you, most demos sound fucking horrible - even the demos of songs that turn out to be great. I could play you a demo of November Rain that is god-damn awful, but the end version sounded almost perfect, because all those nasty bits were rid off in a process called PRODUCTION.

Velvet Revolver's demos, BTW, were impossible to listen to they were so bad!

I think Axl's done a bloody good job to win over so many people with these raw, leaked demos. I hope DJs are telling people what they are, and that they are NOT the finished version.

Who gives a fuck!

As long as one likes a song, why should one care about what some people think???!

As long as I like it, and it's work for me that's enough!

Besides, how good does it feel to hear Axl singing NEW songs??!!

It's priceless!

The general public can jam two thumbs up their asses as far as I'm concerned. The general public is too interested in sucking Simon Cowells cock and making Beyonce Knowles richer.

I always though art was subjective anyways but what the fuck do I know. By the way, TWAT is an awesome song

Edited by Jabberwocky

Don't feel sorry for him. He's had 10 years to release this shit. He has nobody to blame but himself.

Wow, this is a pretty retarded response. Axl's going to blame himself for other people leaking demos of unfinished songs from an album that doesn't have a release date yet? Yeah, that makes perfect sense you dumbfuck.

Maybe if he leaked the entire album on the internet and they weren't demos, I would see your point. But, that was the most retarded response I've ever seen.

The only people who think these songs are gonna be "groundbreaking" are the Axlites on this board.

And a certain group of people need to stop sucking Slash's cock. if your a "true" GN'R fan you'll support the new band too.

P.S. You have some skeet in your eye