T.W.A.T. Official Radio debut on WAAF Boston

Toysintheattic82

Three minutes until the next playing of TWAT on WAAF - three minutes until the next playing of TWAT on WAAF - three minutes until the next playing of TWAT on WAAF - three minutes until the next playing of TWAT on WAAF - three minutes until the next playing of TWAT on WAAF - three minutes until the next playing of TWAT on WAAF - three minutes until the next playing of TWAT on WAAF - three minutes until the next playing of TWAT on WAAF...

why dont u just download the demo?

then you wouldnt have to wait on the hour...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel very sorry for Axl. People are judging an old demo that didn't even have real percussion - it's a drum machine. I guarantee you, most demos sound fucking horrible - even the demos of songs that turn out to be great. I could play you a demo of November Rain that is god-damn awful, but the end version sounded almost perfect, because all those nasty bits were rid off in a process called PRODUCTION.

Velvet Revolver's demos, BTW, were impossible to listen to they were so bad!

I think Axl's done a bloody good job to win over so many people with these raw, leaked demos. I hope DJs are telling people what they are, and that they are NOT the finished version.

I agree. This isn´t fair!! Keep in mind this is the first impression this song give a lot of people. AH, listen to it now, and the DJ read a mail who was sent from a guy from Finland. He just stressed that it was a DEMO..

i emailed Carrie... DJ at WAAF about her putting my comments over the air

We haven't received any legal documentation as of yet....

Must be lost in the mail...

Slaps 'n Spankin's

Mistress Carrie

Music Director/Afternoons 3p-7p.

WAAF Rocks!

Life, is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving

safely, in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn

out,

and loudly proclaiming "HELL YEAH! What a Ride!"

Studio request line # 617-931-1AAF

Studio fax line # 617-931-1073

WAAF Mailing address:

20 Guest St.

3RD Floor

Brighton, Ma. 02155

>>> "Dennis Shen" <dys6@cornell.edu> 02/21/06 6:18 PM >>>

Hey Carrie, Thanks for reading my comment over the air... as I said, I know Dizzy of Guns N' Roses well... in fact he pledged my fraternity (Zeta Psi) here at Cornell University, lol.

Anyway... attached is the full demo... you guys are playing the shorter version. The version you're playing is 6:05 in length, the full version of the demo is 6:43 (basically, it extends the Buckethead solo in the end).

By the way, the Guns N' Roses community is keeping a close watch on your hourly broadcasts... and we just want to stress that this is a TWO year old demo from November 2004 (confirmed by the leaker)... so, please

don't believe those that tell you it was leaked by management as some sort of publicity spurt. In fact, if you don't know this... Guns N' Roses management has sent out a "cease and desist" order to all radio

stations to stop playing these clips (being "There was a Time" and "IRS") ...

-Dennis

Edited by Madagascar88

playing right now in Cleveland OH 100.7 and by the way fuck all the Axl haters who slam T.W.A.T mainly because its from Axl...T.W.A.T rules!!!!!!!

non fan comments about leaked songs, hey we have nothing to worry about

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/genera...ml?200602200813

I here ya my fellow fan...OOOOYYYEEEAAAAA.......I cant wait for the studio version of CHINESE DEMOCRACY

Dude, you guys are worried because some axl rose haters are calling up crying how the song suxs. Notice when they call they dont say anything about the song, they just talk shit on Axl. They can fuck off, cause they're gonna be the first MFs with their dick in hand waiting to buy the album! The music is fucking hot! And the fact that WAAF is playing GNR every hour could only be described as a good thing. Dont sweat it guys, GNR is going straight to the top! Oh, and WAAF should be paying Axl for how many added listeners have come just to hear GNR! GNR can easily become the HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD, ONCE AGAIN!!! -rock on- rock3

OH NO ITS OVER, THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THEY CANT PLAY THE SHIT NO MORE!!!!! THAT SUCKS

Edited by atreal1_1

personally i think merck was just trying to stress that these werent the real songs, but only demos by saying the album wasnt finished yet. i think he was just trying to kill the rumors they keep spinning about the possibility that axl leaked the demos himself to see the reaction. the album could very well be in the final stages and still be "not finished yet".