We need to start a petition to block GH2!!!!

f**k_your_enemy

We as fans got GN'R to Rock in Rio 5, Now we need to get together again as a community and get a petition stressing we do not want GH2 and will not buy it.. we want Chinese Democracy!!!

no one will buy gh2.

i didn't even buy gh, because i have all the songs anyway

i'd not sign it. any GNR cd is worth it

That's plain fucked up right there.

In all honesty,I don't think your going to miss another cd full of the same songs you already own in your collection.

I for one,have every album plus the first greatest hits,I don't want another one. That's fucking bullshit if you ask me.

We as fans got GN'R to Rock in Rio 5, Now we need to get together again as a community and get a petition stressing we do not want GH2 and will not buy it.. we want Chinese Democracy!!!

no one will buy gh2.

Yay! Somebody who responds to logic!

If you're buying albums with songs you already have on it for the sake of owning "all their albums" or for some pretty liner notes, you're only encouraging the record companies to degrade the industry further. Paint a Vulgar Picture indeed...

I -WOULD- sign it. The band didn't need the first GH! I mean you can go buy three albums and have the main G N'R collection why buy the GH in the first place. Plus I thought G N' R didn't want that first GH to come out either? Why a second one? Plus the comment of the company putting it out to 'see how it goes' before putting out CD is stupid...what if a GH doesn't sell good they wouldn't put out CD? Gimme a break.

Fans deserve to be treated fairly as well, we're the ones paying money so they can do art, I would see a GH as a slap in the face.

no one will buy gh2.

Yay! Somebody who responds to logic!

If you're buying albums with songs you already have on it for the sake of owning "all their albums" or for some pretty liner notes, you're only encouraging the record companies to degrade the industry further. Paint a Vulgar Picture indeed...

i bought hollywood rose, because i wanted to hear what they sounded like before.

and gnr live, because its better live.

but not greatest hits.

Yea I was just thinking studio albums, I've got no problem with the live album. Hell I would rather see another rare live track album before a greatest hits 2 of old studio material we all own already. That's got to be a rumor or just plain BS I can't imagine a band with 3 studio albums of original material having two greatest hits albums.

Yea I was just thinking studio albums, I've got no problem with the live album. Hell I would rather see another rare live track album before a greatest hits 2 of old studio material we all own already. That's got to be a rumor or just plain BS I can't imagine a band with 3 studio albums of original material having two greatest hits albums.

I wouldn't put it past them, I mean, Axl has been signed with them a long while and hasn't really given them much material to release. They have to make money somehow. We just don't have to buy it. They release too many greatest hits albums nowadays, I'm pretty sure Aerosmith has a Greatest hits compilation of all their greatest hits albums.

NO, because is a good merchandising strategy... maybe you and me got every album, but what about the new fans???? they need to get as many new fans as posible, and is a good thing to release a new colection of GH... they released GH 1 just two years ago? yes, but every thing that count is a plus, whats wrong with it if it´s for preparing the release of Chinese Democracy????

come on, let make everybody to know GNR!!!!!!

We don´t need no petition. Just don´t buy the record. And as far as a new album that´s ready to come out not doing so with a band like Guns N´Roses cause Geffen hesitates that it won´t sell is not that likely to happen.

Fuck the music industry, cause they have in deed been fucking us for a looooooooong time! Now they try to get us with new laws cause they totally missed the internet and download revolution? They have to face the fact that it´s time to rearrange and go with the flow, cause filesharing can´t be stopped. What they must do is come up with a new plan or face the fact that big record labels may not be needed anymore. An idea is to have other products to go with the records, stuff you simply can´t download. That could attract new people to buy stuff. And by the way, where are all these numbers about record sales going down? In this country the record stores are as full as always, and my guess is that people aren´t walking around smelling the records. My bleief is that as long as people can afford a record with an artist they like they will buy it. At least people that bought records before the filesharing was such a big thing. It´s the new generation you need to focus on and trying to get them with laws is just not the right way to go. For me who always liked ecords, filesharing has made me find more artists I like and support. Talk about a marketing revolution. Too bad record companies want to have the cake and eat it too. Can you spell greed?

So, give us a new album, cause I for one won´t buy a GH album.

Don't you think it would be wise to at least WAIT until that rumour is confirmed before getting all crazy with petitions and stuff?

I mean, fuck, people are talking about every little rumour they ear like it's the confirmed undeniable truth.

Be a bit more sceptical!

Haha thats because recently a lot of rumours have turned out to be true such as the Novarock and Rock in Rio thing. GN'R fans aren't used to it.