If GNR and VR play at the same festivals...

Christian

If Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver plays at the some of the same festivals this summer, do you think they will avoid each other backstage?

Doesn't Slash and Duff have a lawsuit against Axl? They might talk to him about that...

I just hope they'll talk about the good old days and maybe join each other on stage for a couple of songs rock1

What do you think?

Negative view:

If GnR + VR were at the same festival i think they will ship GnR in and out before and after the stage performance so the 2 can't cross paths.

Positive view:

Axl could spot Slash in the crowd and and invite him on stage to perform in one of the old GnR songs. I don't think Estranged has been performed by the new GnR line up, and Slash is da man for the job ;)

Negative view:

If GnR + VR were at the same festival i think they will ship GnR in and out before and after the stage performance so the 2 can't cross paths.

Positive view:

Axl could spot Slash in the crowd and and invite him on stage to perform in one of the old GnR songs. I don't think Estranged has been performed by the new GnR line up, and Slash is da man for the job ;)

Ahhhh, dreams can be soo nice, cant they??

Actually, I do hope this following scenario happens:

Slash and Axl meet up backstage at some festival in Germany.

Slash: Want My bratwurst?

Axl who didn't hear Slash correctly thought he said "Want >A< bratwurst?"

Axl: OK, very kind of you

Slash: Lewl!!! OMG! HAHAHA! PWND! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!! It's way too big for your mouth.

The following days the headlines of EVERY newspaper is "Axl's gay!".

That would have been fun. Mostly sick, but still fun.

Negative view:

Positive view:

Well, remember some 2001 show where Axl threatened to cancel the show if slash would show up?

Negative view:

Positive view:

Well, remember some 2001 show where Axl threatened to cancel the show if slash would show up?

That was media manipulation...