Talking Metal - GNR members under gag order

yourolympichero

Ok, this is wierd.. so Mike Piazzas friend, who is a guitarplayer who knows Axl, gave him these songs in the first place, "but that doesn't make sense, because its obvious buckethead who are playing the solos, I guess you have to read between the lines". Ok, he didn't what to mention the guitarplayers name..

Ok, maybe it's just me, but I'm gettin more and more convinced that Slash are back in GNR.. :chef:

I almost sure he was talking about Dave Navaro, he is the only one I could see being friends with mike Piazza and having been in GNR. Then again I guess Zakk or Brian May, does anybody else find that wierd, Axl said the stuff would really sound alot like queen and they had Brian May to work on stuff, any chance Brian wrote a good bit of marital on CD?

TALKING METAL EPISODE 34

Talking Metal hosts, Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy, return to New York City's Hard Rock Cafe for another set of episodes. In this show, topics include Hollywood Superstars, Brackish Waters, Howard Stern, David Lee Roth on Free FM, plastic surgery, Guns N' Roses, "Chinese Democracy," Ace Frehley, Paul Stanley, Paul DiAnno’s DVD, Junkyard, Michelle from the Hard Rock Cafe, Earl Slick, the Alien Rock Podcast, Brian Baker, Ozzy Osbourne, Zakk Wylde, Venom, Motley Crue calling Axl Rose a name, www.mygnrforum.com, and Paisley Babelon.

Right Click -> Save Target As

http://www.captaint.com/talkingmetal/talkingmetaleps34.mp3

TALKING METAL EPISODE 30

In this episode, hosts John Ostronomy and Mark Strigl's topics include Geoff Tate, Captain T and Ostronomy at Snitch, Army of Anyone, Bob Ezrin, Chinese Democracy, Paul Stanley, Peter Criss, Mountain, Operation Mindcrime 2, a The Absence CD giveaway, Early Man, and Cave In.

Right Click - Save Target As:

http://www.captaint.com/talkingmetal/talkingmetaleps30.mp3

Edited by Almost Famous

TALKING METAL EPISODE 34

Talking Metal hosts, Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy, return to New York City's Hard Rock Cafe for another set of episodes. In this show, topics include Hollywood Superstars, Brackish Waters, Howard Stern, David Lee Roth on Free FM, plastic surgery, Guns N' Roses, "Chinese Democracy," Ace Frehley, Paul Stanley, Paul DiAnno’s DVD, Junkyard, Michelle from the Hard Rock Cafe, Earl Slick, the Alien Rock Podcast, Brian Baker, Ozzy Osbourne, Zakk Wylde, Venom, Motley Crue calling Axl Rose a name, www.mygnrforum.com, and Paisley Babelon.

Right Click -> Save Target As

http://www.captaint.com/talkingmetal/talkingmetaleps34.mp3

Fuck Motely Crue, repeatedly and painfully......

Zakk Wylde Kicks Ass....Black Label Society, Hell Yes.....one of the FEW new releases I have at all.....

Mafia rocked out!

Mike and Zakk are really close friends

Thats true. I remember when there were rumours about Piazza's sexuality, some journalist made a joke about it to Zakk and Zakk pretty much kicked his ass.

This is complete truth, almost put the fucko through the side of his tour bus.....one scared reporter.....

funny as shit!! Zakk Rules.....(and you DON'T wanna piss him off)

W

Ok, this is wierd.. so Mike Piazzas friend, who is a guitarplayer who knows Axl, gave him these songs in the first place, "but that doesn't make sense, because its obvious buckethead who are playing the solos, I guess you have to read between the lines". Ok, he didn't what to mention the guitarplayers name..

Ok, maybe it's just me, but I'm gettin more and more convinced that Slash are back in GNR.. :chef:

i think its just you