Play Better in windows media player, and under info

Mozzy

Play Better in windows media player, and under info it says for Better, it says listed album "master beat session 1 spring 1996" anybody else getting this?

wouldn't surprise me, but then again hanging around for so many years, nothing involving GnR surprises me

Nah man mines says ''Chinese Democracy Demo''. But if it was recorded in 1996 it would explain why Axl's voice sounds so... normal. But I think it is recent. When he does high notes he sounds like he did in 2002. I don't think 2 years after his last performance Axl's high voice would change that much.

It is recent I think.

Nah man mines says ''Chinese Democracy Demo''. But if it was recorded in 1996 it would explain why Axl's voice sounds so... normal. But I think it is recent. When he does high notes he sounds like he did in 2002. I don't think 2 years after his last performance Axl's high voice would change that much.

It is recent I think.

you'r damn right!

i said a couple days ago after i listened to Better that Axl's vocals sounded like vintage Axl, deeper/raspier, like the vocals could have been recorded in the 90's even as far back as when the band finally broke up. It's possible that his vocals were simply recorded over by the new band, as it does sound like the new band playing.

if it is from spring 1996, then slash were still in gnr...

yes, but he wasn't recording with them at the time. he was off on his snakepit tour whlie the rest of the band was working on the album.

Is the intro played with a guitar? It sounds like that mouth-thing slash did with his guitar you know.. I don't know.. just speculate

Edited by Vadin