Is Chris Pittman still with GN'R??

hogg2500

I've been wondering this for awhile now. He's now the only person who hasn't really done any interviews.. Axl, Brain, Robin, Richard, Dizzy, and Tommy have all done interviews about chinese democracy and whats goin on with the band but chris hasn't..

Edited by hogg2500

Chris Pitman IS GNR.

rock1

True. Axl Rose actualy died in 1997. This is a huge robot that Pittman controls with his keyboard.

Exactly. Think about it, they get Buckethead, whose albums include "Monsters and Robots" and "Giant Robot." It's all a conspiracy! :book:

Axl is confirmed as lead singer (I think)

Richard Fortus confirms himself via his website

So does Dizzy (Fuckin) Reed

Robin Finck also does in his cryptic message to GNR fans

Brain is always available to the highest bidder, so that would mean Guns I feel.

Tommy Stinson's website also mentions Guns and that he has an update to give once its written in 'at least pencil'.

So thats them confirmed.

Pitman and A.N Other on guitar is still up in the air I feel.

I think he was just a touring member :o

No, listen to the demos, Pittman's parts are very clear. He is actually a very big part of the band in these new songs.

Pittman rocks rock3

Not even Jim Bob/Pittman Rose could've said it better. Oh wait, I almost forgot... ;)

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Axl is confirmed as lead singer (I think)

Richard Fortus confirms himself via his website

So does Dizzy (Fuckin) Reed

Robin Finck also does in his cryptic message to GNR fans

Brain is always available to the highest bidder, so that would mean Guns I feel.

Tommy Stinson's website also mentions Guns and that he has an update to give once its written in 'at least pencil'.

So thats them confirmed.

Pitman and A.N Other on guitar is still up in the air I feel.

I'M THE NEW GUITARIOEST FOR GUNS N' ROSES

GAWD

I wish people would just shut up about "oh there needs to be a new guitarist for gnr"

satisfy yourself this way,in skill,i'm more proficient than finck, but thats cause i use more effects than tom morello of audioslave

thats gnronline.ORG btw...

chris pittman has an important role in the new songs... no twat live without him... you can hear him in every new song!

he's even credited in the live era album, so he's an old important gunner...