Download Festival

f**k_your_enemy

The other Download thread is a bit of a mess. So I've made this one. Only post in here if you are going. I will edit this first post each time someone else adds there name. So this way we get a long list of all those who are going.. and if we do have a meet up it'll be easier to organize as all the names will be in one place.

Forum members who are attending Download 2006.

1. F**k_Your_Enemy

2. HOLDEN CAULFIELD

3. Big Boy Sixx

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to go - absolutely desperate TBH, but my DH is showing absolutely no interest and my friends are all into either boy bands or 'sad fm easy listening for the over 30's' type stuff. I'd be too much of a wimp to go by myself so will have to try to bribe someone to come with me or miss out :angry::no:

yep been waiting for days for this confirmation just had to buy em now. so me and my mate shal go a few miles up the road and have the best time of our lives. with growing up with both gnr and metallica heavily i simply cant wait. he best show up thats all i gotta say otherwise ill be so gutted.