Download Festival

f**k_your_enemy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK those bastards still havent sent me my tickets

has anybody else ordered though live nation?

i am getting really worried now

what shall i do!11!??// :(:(

I would panic. Seriously! You havent got your tickets yet!!!! OMG.

I AM PANICING!!!!!!!!!!

im almost in tears!1111111! :scared:

rite one abusive email to livenation coming up......

who are distributing the tickets? seriously, phone livenation and ask. speak to the ticket people and demand they be delivered asap. i did that yesterday and got my hammersmith tickets today. maybe get a parent to do it as they dont respond sometimes to kids. no offence.

i assumed they used ticketmaster?

and according to them if they arent here by the 4th i should alert them

i really am worried now :unsure:

JDRM, have you got a weekend or a day ticket?

If you've got a day ticket, wait until Saturday, if you still don't have it, then start ringing LiveNation.

Edit: Also when you ordered the tickets you should have got a booking/reference number. If you didn't note it down, don't worry, you should have got an e-mail with all the details in it.

I'm unfamiliar with ordering off LiveNation, but they should offer a service where you input your reference number and it tells you the status of your tickets (i.e "Not In Stock Yet" "Waiting Delivery" "Dispatched" "Printed")

thats the thing.. i cant find the email! and im not entirely sure i ordered off livenation.. it might be ticket master :unsure: ........ meh ill just let my dad sort it out :sleeper:

I havn't got mine yet...and im not worrying :drevil:

you should be!!!!!!!!!

Guest cherry_bomb

I AM PANICING!!!!!!!!!!

who are distributing the tickets? seriously, phone livenation and ask. speak to the ticket people and demand they be delivered asap. i did that yesterday and got my hammersmith tickets today. maybe get a parent to do it as they dont respond sometimes to kids. no offence.

right, phone tiketmaster helpdesk and ask for your ticket number - not your confirmation number, but your ticket reference number and ask for secure mail number - theyre the ones who distribute the tickets.

call them and say you wont be in your delivery address for much longer and need tickets next day delivery - worked for me ;)

I AM PANICING!!!!!!!!!!

right, phone tiketmaster helpdesk and ask for your ticket number - not your confirmation number, but your ticket reference number and ask for secure mail number - theyre the ones who distribute the tickets.

call them and say you wont be in your delivery address for much longer and need tickets next day delivery - worked for me ;)

ohh cool

ill (get me dad to) try that

Guest cherry_bomb
ok according to ticket master

if they arent here 7 days before the event.. i should panic :scared:

no, they dont say that :P just do what i said and you'll be fine. if you dont and u just sit and whine u wont be. so get off your ass and do something for god sake! (if u have then bravo)

ok according to ticket master

if they arent here 7 days before the event.. i should panic :scared:

no, they dont say that :P just do what i said and you'll be fine. if you dont and u just sit and whine u wont be. so get off your ass and do something for god sake! (if u have then bravo)

im going to wait until monday

if they arent here someone's going to pay :mellow:

(you :ph34r: )

ITS SO TYPICAL EH?

LIKE WHEN YOU MEET THAT LONG LOST SCHOOL FRIEND IN A BAR AND YOU GET ALL EXITED AND YOU SAY"OH YEAH BABE WE WE SWAP NUMERS IN SHIT AND CALL IN SHIT"

BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS AND YKNOW WHY BECAUSE AFTER THE INITIAL EXITMENT WEARS OFF ITS ALL OOOH WHAT DO I DO ERM WHAT DO I SAY OHI DONT EVEN KNOW HIM ORF UCKING HER NOW!

WELL FINE IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT THIER IS NO MEETING OR LOL OLO LOL "CAMPSITE" BECUASE HUMANS AT THE END OF THE DAY CANT BE Arsed THANK GOD I AM A MARKLAR