Download Festival

f**k_your_enemy

The other Download thread is a bit of a mess. So I've made this one. Only post in here if you are going. I will edit this first post each time someone else adds there name. So this way we get a long list of all those who are going.. and if we do have a meet up it'll be easier to organize as all the names will be in one place.

Forum members who are attending Download 2006.

1. F**k_Your_Enemy

2. HOLDEN CAULFIELD

3. Big Boy Sixx

Edited by f**k_your_enemy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhh yes, slash n' burn is going there.

im a student and in alot of debt, spent my last £150 of my overdraught on this ticket lol

managed to get a couple of so called mates to come along.

They are not gnr fans but they do know all the classics, i think they are going to slag the this current line up till the end lol expecting slash to be there etc.

however im really pleased dont care about the friday and saturday, gunner save my energy for a big mosh and dance for gnr!

im quite a small guy, always get crushed at gigs but vr was hardcore in brum last year and i survived that!

so i should be fine :P

I don't know how much they will be charging. They just confirmed that they would be selling them. I should imagine it won't be more than £50

ha, not likely. my mates day ticket to reading last year was nearly £80. otherwise thered be nearly no difference in buying the 3 days separately. theyll make the day tickets more expensive so that people buy the full weekend ticket instead as it would appear as better value.

I don't know how much they will be charging. They just confirmed that they would be selling them. I should imagine it won't be more than £50

ha, not likely. my mates day ticket to reading last year was nearly £80. otherwise thered be nearly no difference in buying the 3 days separately. theyll make the day tickets more expensive so that people buy the full weekend ticket instead as it would appear as better value.

Yeah I suppose. Alice in Chains have confirmed now.

It seems likely that Motely will be playing as they have been to be confirmed for weeks on efestivals. Bring on the Crue!

I'll be there :P although im going with about 20 friends but i would definatly like to meet some real gnr fans!!

We will have a flag but arnt quiet decied on what its gonna say yet!! so i'll let you know.

The "camp le winton" flag last year got lots of complaints

Heres a picture or us, im taking the photo so am not in this on i cant find the one im in.

download0gx.jpg

I received an email 5 days ago saying sorry for the delay of the tickets and that they will be dispatched as soon as they recieve them. Although you should wait up until at least 5-7 days before the event until contacting them re-garding why your tickets havn't come yet. I'm so excited 80 days 6 hours 56 minutes rock3