REQUEST

Sergito

Hello..., I'm a member of the forum since 2002 ( I subscribed on 2003 ) and I'm sending you this message because as time passes I have the feeling that HTGTH's web page is starting to have an advantage over yours. That's why I would like to propose you some ideas so you can regain what this web page have lost.

I remember that mygnr ALWAYS had more visitis than HTGTH, but now it doesn't... and of course, when a new fan checks a forum, watching the visit count will be an important factor.

The main problem of Mygnr is that start page..., It has too many little links.... Watching HTGTH it's like viewing google because of the simplicity. I suggest a major change on the initial Page of mygnr so It's more friendly to new & old fans.

About the forum I have nothing to complain it's really good.

I don't know too much of creating web pages... but If you want we can make a crew of people dedicated to the next format of MYGNR, that should be available when Chinese Democracy hits the stores...

I agree too.

We all know its your hobby Eric and that you don't spend your life here but this is the time when Mygnr should come into its own.

I'd be pleased to help write up articles etc for Mygnr if you want.

And i know alot of people are willing to help out too.

me being one of them

:)

MYGNR's hit counter would have grown at a faster rate should guests still been permitted to view posts.. There are simply many factors to take into account when analysing hit counters..

But anyway's I think the message here is that MYGNR's dedign sucks. It does.

I have an ongoing project to unveil a "version 2.0" of MYGNR.com, not that it will contain much more information the first phase, but you will see a cool looking design, and the design will be the same throughout the pages.

I wish to point out that this is a really big project, for those who did not know the whole site is 1,100 webpages big!

I have put this project aside for the last month, and will resume it as soon as the Forum's infrastructures is secured, stable and can accomodate more hardcore GNR fans (the dedicated server).

MYGNR's hit counter would have grown at a faster rate should guests still been permitted to view posts.. There are simply many factors to take into account when analysing hit counters..

But anyway's I think the message here is that MYGNR's dedign sucks. It does.

I have an ongoing project to unveil a "version 2.0" of MYGNR.com, not that it will contain much more information the first phase, but you will see a cool looking design, and the design will be the same throughout the pages.

I wish to point out that this is a really big project, for those who did not know the whole site is 1,100 webpages big!

I have put this project aside for the last month, and will resume it as soon as the Forum's infrastructures is secured, stable and can accomodate more hardcore GNR fans (the dedicated server).

so in short this will be done when cd's follow-up comes out and slash rejoins....

comon eric let us help