Q104.3 has "Prostitute"

smokingarthur

I was driving back from JFK early this morning. It turns out that yesterday someone e-maled the song to them. They listened to it to determine it was authentic. And that is it. Maybe if we all pressure them, they will at least make a statement. Please feel free to challenge my post. Contact them yourself.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was driving back from JFK early this morning. It turns out that yesterday someone e-maled the song to them. They listened to it to determine it was authentic. And that is it. Maybe if we all pressure them, they will at least make a statement. Please feel free to challenge my post. Contact them yourself.

yes! i agree. Presure. now how do i do that? i'll try emailing them.

gimmie name contact number and email address

Gunsguy

I feel the same way. The point is that someone is leaking this stuff to them. I can only imagine what other stuff will be leaked in the next few weeks. I have sent a direct e-mail to Eddie Trunk regarding this. I will happily forward my message or response to anyone who cares. And I don't care so much to hear the song, but the fact that they have it speaks large volumes. But it was shocking to hear them mention it. We should keep out eyes open for it.

i think we had enought. they should'nt play it. we had 3 songs and i think CD is really coming out soon. axl and the new band will be back on the road in a couple of months.

i dont want all the songs to leak out before the album comes out, it would destroy all the magic the songs will give us. i really love the new demos, i'm really impatient about the album coming out but, when i'll buy the album, i want to be surprise and say to myself, wow! what an album.

Guest Jungle Blood

Gunsguy

where do they live ?

i have something to tell them.... :anger:

Gunsguy

I'm sorry that info is private you can't have it.

Guest Jungle Blood

Holy shit...I got it off LimeWire, I'm listening to it right now...

You're Listening To The Fake One....

Aye <_< How foolish of me

indeed.

you have to have the right bait.