Q104.3 has "Prostitute"

smokingarthur

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all of these people that 'know' where all of the leaked songs are coming from...lol. "They all came from Trunk's CD years ago"... "Prostitute has not been leaked"... blah blah blah blah.

I'm glad everyone 'knows' so much about these leaks...lol.

Anyone who says they 'know' this or 'know' that, sound like complete morons.

YOU KNOW JACK SHIT!

Even if you're Axl Rose himself, YOU KNOW JACK SHIT!

These songs are probably available to all of the band members, in the hands of the record company, producers, mixers, etc. Countless dozens of folks have access to this music, realistically. The leaks could be coming from anywhere and Axl has no control over if that is happening.

All the evidence points that way. We can only go by the evidence that we have. I'm not talking about conjecture, I'm talking about tangible evidence. At the moment we have the three leaked tracks that people know were leaked years ago. We have nothing else. If there was anything else out there, it would have surfaced during the last hectic week. The radio station that say they have Prostitute probably have one of the fakes that is kicking around - most likely a song by a South American (or Portugese) cover band. It's an easy mistake to make - first time I heard it I thought it was Axl singing.

I'm pretty damn sure that nothing else will surface before the album comes out.

Yea, but Trunk said 'Better' wasn't on the disk he got. Your theory is sound however. Three tracks on the demo disk, now we have three leaks. I'm skeptical though. Axl's voice is different on each one... on IRS it's a little more clean. On 'Better', it sounds like the the Illusions era Axl. On 'TWAT' he sounds like the 'Sympathy for the Devil' Axl. I hear a progression there. You would think we'd have the same voice tone all from the same demo. From what I've gathered, that screech takes time to achieve. If he hadn't been singing for however many years, he could have lost it and is just now getting it back (ALL THEORY... DON'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE), hence the progression of his voice.

That tells me they're from different sources. Could be wrong. I just hate when people say they 'know' something when they're really talking out of their assholes.

If thay do have it, they really shouldn't leak it. I really do believe that the GNR camp were behind the leaks. Its way too much of a coincidence (sp?).

Anyway, time will tell. There is very little chance that there can be a 2nd tour without an actual album, unless they rename the tour to specifically suggest that it is a warm up tour. Naming it Chinese Democracy 2006 wont be a good idea if they dont release the bastard album!!

i really hope that it dont get leaked... i meen we have heard 3 leaked songs and a bunch of live songs... isnt that good enough till' the CD comes out... and i really think it will come out soon and i hope it douse

These are demo's, nothing more.

Actually only two songs leaked, the other has yet to fully leak. Where's the rest of Better??

How come all threads related to "Prostitute" leaking are deleted except this one?

Why? Because this thread actually has a topic for people to discuss.

People posting random threads about a leak they "claim" has happened is pointless - especially when we're not allowing any more leaked tracks to be posted here.

How come all threads related to "Prostitute" leaking are deleted except this one?

Why? Because this thread actually has a topic for people to discuss.

People posting random threads about a leak they "claim" has happened is pointless - especially when we're not allowing any more leaked tracks to be posted here.

But i started a topic last night about axl's moaning at the start of irs, i clearly stated no requests, links or downloads in the description and it was still deleted, why was that?...