Management must be behind this

Guest JohnUlmer

I was reading other forum the other day

and someone mentions his theory of the lick

the NY club! when axl came and asked to DJ to play CD

CD might be saved into pc and was leaked.

i think that theory was genious

IF axl really did go to the club and it's possible to do such a thing without drawing attention to it then that makes alot of sense.

But it would be an easy leak to stop too, they could check his harddrive, even itf it was erased if the drive wasn't zero'd out they can find out if it was on there [learned that watching runaway jury]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can hook dj equipment to a pc or laptop and rip whatever you play, i know that for a fact. it wouldn't be hard to have the songs ripped into a hidden folder either. if that's how it happened then there should be 20 songs total. the owner of the club said axl had 2 discs each with 10 songs.

He's spent years and 13 mil building this album, to leak a quarter of the album so far [and if the sources are to be belived they have at least 5 more songs to leak none of which are the songs played live in 2002] that would bring the total up to 13 songs. But to leak more than one track with no release date in sight makes no sense for axl to do that.

seems like some of you only thinks he has 13 songs....He spent 13 years he probally has about 100songs so dont think thoose songs are going to be on the final album.

Edited by Revesokken