105.7 in NJ, The Hawk reports Axl & Slash are back together

Slash66

DUDE ITS FAKE!!!!!!

And how about imagine no more old songs besides a few wttj and pc and we get the shit we have been waiting for years to get NEW MATERIAL the new band finally touring again and cd soming out! FUCK SLASH! :anger:

lets not make this a "fuck slash thread now" he was half of AFD and the illuinos remember! those albums you love.

All these reunion rumors have Slash chain smoking twice as much.

at this point, even Slash believes it......... "Hey, fuck...I think am back in GNR, wether I like it or not!" :rofl-lol:

it will be funny if they drag Slash on stage at Rock in Rio.........The new guns start playing "Better".......... Slash looks at Axl and says, WTF? whatever happen to "Welcome To The Jungle"...... :lol:

Fuck you bastards, am playing my own songs from Contraband!............STARTS playing "Falling To Pieces"

All these reunion rumors have Slash chain smoking twice as much.

at this point, even Slash believes it......... "Hey, fuck...I think am back in GNR, wether I like it or not!" :rofl-lol:

it will be funny if they drag Slash on stage at Rock in Rio.........The new guns start playing "Better".......... Slash looks at Axl and says, WTF? whatever happen to "Welcome To The Jungle"...... :lol:

Fuck you bastards, am playing my own songs from Contraband!............STARTS playing "Falling To Pieces"

OMG, you actually said something that made me laugh! :lol::ph34r:

Wow, you're really not funny. Seriously.

Though your comments about WTTJ are sorta humorous, considering that the last tour by Axl's new band was almost entirely made up of songs from Appetite.

There is something definetely going on in the GNR camp. Whether it's the reunion, or the release of CD or whatever remains to be seen.

For all the people who say that a GNR reunion will never happen,,, never say never. These guys are brothers. AXL loves Slash and Slash loves AXL. They are family who just had a fight that escalated into murky territory because of the media. The media tends to overinflate things.

It's obvious Slash wants to work with AXL, and that AXL would jump at the chance to work with Slash again. They are perfect together, and GNR would rule the world once again.

I can definetely see a reunion happen. Stranger things have happened in this world. And now is the perfect time for it to happen.