Greatest Hits 2 before Chinese Democracy according

usjc001

I don't believe that a second GH is coming out. What would be on it? The first GH had:

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. Sweet Child O' Mine

3. Patience

4. Paradise City

5. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

6. Civil War

7. You Could Be Mine

8. Don't Cry Original

9. November Rain

10. Live And Let Die

11. Yesterdays

12. Ain't It Fun

13. Since I Don't Have You

14. Sympathy For The Devil

So what, exactly, would they be putting on GH 2 that wasn't on this one? They've already released a live album with most of these songs on there, so what would GH have on it? Exactly - nothing worth buying.

There's no way that they are going to release a GH 2 album with songs that were not hits when they were new and then "see how it does" because it would do shitty and they know it.

The next GNR CD that is released will be Chinese Democracy, in my opinion. Nothing else makes sense.

Edited by Stradlin the Line

Lmfao. There is not going to be another Greatest Hits. You're telling me that when the guy says, "Axl and Geffen want to see how well GH2 does" you believe it? Oh Lord in Heaven. I'm guessing the first Greatest Hits with its massive success is not clue enough to how well CD would do? Cripes. Axl is not an idiot, no matter what anyone thinks. He knows what he's doing. The first GH is still doing well, in fact, very well. And you people believe they want to release another one to see how well it does with people who purchase music? Come on, people. You know this isn't true. Axl knows that it's time to release this, and if Geffen doesn't have the balls to release it because they're uncertain of a "hit" then they are dumb shits. Appetite was barely recognized the first year it came out, but look at it now. CD is as hyped as it could be at the moment and with the European shows, it is looking like it will grow even further, so the time to release it is now. Not soon, not replaced by a GH2, not 2007 for fuck sakes. The time is now.