How much would you pay for tickets this tour

djbguitar@aol.com

The Stones has the balls to ask for $450.00 for the first 40 rows. Would you be willing to pay that each ticket to get into the first 40 rows?
i paid in 2002 $350 and i was gonna be on the 4th row.... the end .... they cancelled the concert... i will pay again ,anyt ways i get my money back just in case they cancelled again... but honestly i trust axl and the band they will give badasss concerts again rock3

The Stones have released albums and toured off and on for the past 40 years. They have earned the right to charge the big bucks(obviously, since they are all 60+ years of age, and still selling out everywhere). Guns n Roses(AXL) are a different matter, one weak tour with 2 no-show/riots in 2002 will not give them the right to charge that kind of money for a show in the US. I doubt we'll see Axl tour America this year, it did not work out very well last time. He has nothing to lose playing festivals in Europe(3 or 4 shows, last I've heard).

Oh yeah, releasing the album would help a lot.

The Stones have released albums and toured off and on for the past 40 years. They have earned the right to charge the big bucks(obviously, since they are all 60+ years of age, and still selling out everywhere). Guns n Roses(AXL) are a different matter, one weak tour with 2 no-show/riots in 2002 will not give them the right to charge that kind of money for a show in the US. I doubt we'll see Axl tour America this year, it did not work out very well last time. He has nothing to lose playing festivals in Europe(3 or 4 shows, last I've heard).

PLAYING FOR 40 YEARS DOES NOT EARN THE RIGHT TO RAPE YOUR FANS. PERIOD.

I saw GN'R in 2002 and I won't go this year unless the line-up is modified.

Actually, I would not pay more than 15 bucks to see this band. Perhaps if I hadn't seen them 4 years ago I would be thinking different.

If some of the original members came back, I would change my mind.

Edited by Alan Niveen

holy shit you guys get ripped off for concerts.

Get in the fucking pit, please tell me you have them right? You just get down nice and early and get up near the front.

:P Might be a bit different in the US, but yeah, I went to see Alice Cooper, got there quite early and was on the 3rd row standing, would've been right up front if my mates didn't go for a piss as soon as we went in.

PLAYING FOR 40 YEARS DOES NOT EARN THE RIGHT TO RAPE YOUR FANS. PERIOD.

Maybe not, but people are putting up the big bucks to see the Stones, and thats a fact. And don't kid yourself, if Axl would have put out many albums and tours these last 10 years, the ticket prices would be close to what the Stones are asking.

Bottom line, people will pay high prices to see their favorite band. JMO

I think that $50-$60 is the highest I would pay to see GN'R. Unless he's going to play in my living room, there is no way I would ever consider paying $350 for a ticket.

Axl has a very bad reputation for showing up late or not showing up at all. If he wants the tour to be a success he needs to show everyone that he's going to appear on time for the shows. If he hasn't got his shit together enough to do this, then he'd be better off not touring at all.

I saw GN'R in 2002 and I won't go this year unless line-up is modified.

Actually, I would not pay more than 15 bucks to see this band. Perhaps if I hadn't seen them 4 years ago I would be thinking different.

why exactly, are you even here?

I'm just saying that I'm not going to see GN'R this year because I've already seen them in 2002.

I'm a GN'R fan, but I'm not paying again to see Finck (*cough*) screwing Slash's solos up.

I've also said that if the line-up has been modified, I will go to see them. I would pay big bucks to see that !

Now, if you can't deal with that, maybe you should move to the Islamic Republic of Iran where the laws concerning freedom of speech would probably suit you better.

Edited by Alan Niveen

I'm just saying that I'm not going to see GN'R this year because I've already seen them in 2002.

I'm a GN'R fan, but I'm not paying again to see Finck (*cough*) screwing Slash's solos up.

I've also said that if the line-up has been modified, I will go to see them. I would pay big bucks to see that !

Now, if can't deal with that maybe you should move to the Islamic Republic of Iran where the laws concerning freedom of speech would probably suit you better.

NO you aren't a GNR fan, you are just a fan of the ex-members. the old band isn't getting back together, if you wouldn't pay to see GNR as it is now, you aren't a GNR fan. GNR is not the old band, thats the old lineup. GNR is this band.

Now, if can't deal with that maybe you should move to the Islamic Republic of Iran where the laws concerning freedom of speech would probably suit you better.

NO you aren't a GNR fan, you are just a fan of the ex-members. the old band isn't getting back together, if you wouldn't pay to see GNR as it is now, you aren't a GNR fan. GNR is not the old band, thats the old lineup. GNR is this band.

I've already paid to see the new line-up, and I'm not paying again to see the same thing.

If you don't consider me as a GN'R fan, I really can't care less since the opinion of people that are kissing Finck's(*cough*) ass is irrelevant. The new guys are employees who don't give a shit about GN'R and about what this band meant to the fans. :angry:

Edited by Alan Niveen