The new songs

JDRM

I don't think so. I've done some remastering of the new stuff as well, but I'm certainly not going to post it on the forum boards as it is clearly against the rules.

Do you think any of the remastering of the songs that you've done has made them any better?

I don't think so. I've done some remastering of the new stuff as well, but I'm certainly not going to post it on the forum boards as it is clearly against the rules.

Do you think any of the remastering of the songs that you've done has made them any better?

Well, they're studio demos so unlike live tracks or the static version of IRS, there isn't much need for a lot of cleaning up or polishing. Mostly, I did a lot of EQing to try and get Axl's vocals a little louder in the mix as well as trying to mix the guitars and bass a tad bit better. I've also compressed and added limiter to the songs (which has ultimately increased the quality of the tracks as well as made them louder). I haven't made drastic changes, but that's pretty much because there isn't anything that needs drastic changes. It's also hard to make Axl's vocals louder in the mix when I don't have the seperate tracks (if I did, I could make something much more radio-friendly then what we presently have).

Well, they're studio demos so unlike live tracks or the static version of IRS, there isn't much need for a lot of cleaning up or polishing. Mostly, I did a lot of EQing to try and get Axl's vocals a little louder in the mix as well as trying to mix the guitars and bass a tad bit better. I've also compressed and added limiter to the songs (which has ultimately increased the quality of the tracks as well as made them louder). I haven't made drastic changes, but that's pretty much because there isn't anything that needs drastic changes. It's also hard to make Axl's vocals louder in the mix when I don't have the seperate tracks (if I did, I could make something much more radio-friendly then what we presently have).

Your remix of the original 'IRS' we got last year was key.

Axl was WAY easier to hear.

would it be ok to post remastered versions of the songs? :)

they arent the actual songs so i dont see why not.....

Mods? :book:

P.S i Dont want people PMing me asking for them

Lolol, great try though. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

How about if we upload backwards versions, to look for secret messages???

Mods?

Thanks. Yeah, I was proud of what I was able to accomplish with that static track of IRS. Course, these new studio demos make them completely obsolete (thank God). Of all the new tracks, I have to say the work I did on Better (the clip, I'm still not done remastering the full length version) was definitely the most drastic improvement.