And know what? if cds released, what happens next?

Guest Jungle Blood

Guest Jungle Blood

Think of it.

Life would be empty without this waiting.

What happens when cd is released and it gets calm once again? :no:

I hope it never will be calm around GNR.

Think of it.

We'd still be listening to a studio version of Better trying to figure out how the fuck he thought of such cool transitions...and moodswings....all in one..... Listening to a CHINESE DEMOCRACY song will be like a walk in the park where things start nice........you see birds....hear them wisthling.....but then....someone grabs you in the bushes and ass-rapes you......what just happened? yep a moodswing of a CHINESE DEMOCRACY song......

Guest Jungle Blood

Think of it.

We'd still be listening to a studio version of Better trying to figure out how the fuck he thought of such cool transitions...and moodswings....all in one..... Listening to a CHINESE DEMOCRACY song will be like a walk in the park where things start nice........you see birds....hear them wisthling.....but then....someone grabs you in the bushes and ass-rapes you......what just happened? yep a moodswing of a CHINESE DEMOCRACY song......

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

life will be empty? it's a frigging CD, you can live without waiting for it. when it comes out we'll all have a great CD to listen to, some new merchandise to buy, and shows to go to. after that, we wait for axls next CD (if there is one) or not. life goes on, it's just music. if your life is "empty" without waiting for this CD i suggest you go get some help. :chef:

Think of it.

Yeah but then Superman comes to save you but blood shoots out his mouth causing an explosion in the middle-east and the Apocolypse...then Mr T eats you