NIN -- And Chinese Democracy?

madison

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a recent pic of NIN -- and check out the upper right hand side of the pic.

2_23_06.jpg

Maybe the picture was taken in a recording studio and that's the room/s Axl uses when he isn't in his own studio, or it was done on purpose to take the piss, either nice or nasty- who knows?!

LIZ

Who's the guy in the middle sitting down?

That's Matthew Fox, the guy who plays Jack on the TV show Lost.

dude, you stole my joke! i said it first!!! :P

whoever suggested that Trent may have been making an appearance on the album -- NICE IDEA!!! that would rock... i know there've been a few ballady style ones already, but imagine a cross between something like Hurt and Don't Cry would be friggin awesome.

rock1 rock1

I'm sure Trent Reznor knows about the recent GNR activity, and it's most likely he just placed the sign in that picture to stir people up. I don't really think there is actually a door in Toledo which has a Chinese Democracy sign on it. :P

Agreed.

Trent stages all of his pics - nothing is ever random with him.

Maybe he posted this one so that he'd get a reaction from fans about the bands touring together? If they did tour together, it would be awesome!!!!

Any idea where the pic was taken? :huh:

02.21.06 - two days ago.

I'm sure Trent Reznor knows about the recent GNR activity, and it's most likely he just placed the sign in that picture to stir people up. I don't really think there is actually a door in Toledo which has a Chinese Democracy sign on it. :P

Agreed.

Maybe he posted this one so that he'd get a reaction from fans about the bands touring together? If they did tour together, it would be awesome!!!!

Just like 1991 all over again...

Guest JohnUlmer

I really can't imagine them touring together - Trent has said negative things about Axl/Chinese Democracy in interviews before; I got the impression he's not much of a fan.

I really can't imagine them touring together - Trent has said negative things about Axl/Chinese Democracy in interviews before; I got the impression he's not much of a fan.

But Axl was a huge fan of them back in the day, and they were Axl's special guests on a few shows on the European Tour in '91. Hell, they even played at Izzy's last show.

Agreed.

thatd be the hottest ticket around, really amazing

interesting pic

i miss skinnier long hair trent :(:wub:

Agreed.

i'll second that!!! that would be too cool!!

man i cant see the pic.

223062sn.jpg

Its anybody's guess until one of the people who paid the $35 fan club charge email their question to be answered by the band. Until then...I'm guessing this:

Look at Trent, look at "that look", like saying, "come and try to take the throne from me". Its a challenge.

Hold up... Madison, is that picture exclusive to club members or something? :unsure:

The pic isn't, only if you want to email the band a fucking question and get a response.

For only 35 dollars trent reznor's assistant will respond to your email. Fucking Dicks.

three of em look like they've just changed their sex

:rofl-lol:

That picture must have been taken outside of where GNR records CD or something. Its over a sound proof door.

EDIT: Never mind, now that I actually took the time to look at it, it looks more like an elevator. Still wierd.

Edited by sweetness

If you have Windows XP, you can Right-Click on the JPEG and choose properties. Click on the Summary tab at top, and then the Advanced button. You can then see the embedded Jpeg properties from the camera and subsequent editing software.

You'll see "Date Picture Taken" 2/22/2006 10:31 AM

Also these properties also show that the photo was subsequently edited using Photoshop CS2 Macintosh. The text at the bottom was most likely photoshopped into the photo...they probably just typed the date wrong.

EDIT: Never mind, now that I actually took the time to look at it, it looks more like an elevator. Still wierd.

I thought this too at first, but this door has a window in it with a no smoking sign. I've never seen an elevator with a window in the front before.

Edited by TheViper