NIN -- And Chinese Democracy?

madison

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He cleaned himself up -- dumped the drugs and alcohol - and put his energy into bodybuilding. :wub:

Holy shit! Madison is capable of emotion! :o

I think Trent Reznor couldve stopped world war....and made hitler a happy hippie

so he can make anyone feel emotion :huh:

Edited by damian 1200

And guys, it doesn't matter if the sign is photoshopped, because it was posted on the offical site. It changes nothing! :huh:

Exactly!

It was posted on the official site that way. Somebody didn't just photoshop it into the pic after it was posted. It was there when it was posted.

I don't know a lot about NIN. Can anyone reccomend some songs that rock?

If you're going to listen to albums, I'd start with "Pretty Hate Machine" and "Downward Spiral." The band's live album, "And All That Could Have Been" is the best live album I've ever heard from any band though.

If you just want to listen to individual tracks first, then I'd recommend "Terrible Lie," "Closer," (Live version from the "And All That Could Have Been" album), "Head LIke A Hole," "The Wretched," "We're In This Together," "Wish," "No You Don't," "That's What I Get," "Into the Void," "Gave Up," "Something I Could Never Have," "Sin," "The Fragile," "Day the world went Away," "Hurt," "Sanctified," "Happiness In Slavery," and "Kinda I want to." This is a good mix of harder rock songs and ballads.

Then, of course, there's the latest album "With Teeth." On it, I like "Line Begins To Blur," "Only," "Getting Smaller" and "Right Where It Belongs" the best.

If you're going to listen to albums, I'd start with "Pretty Hate Machine" and "Downward Spiral." The band's live album, "And All That Could Have Been" is the best live album I've ever heard from any band though.

If you just want to listen to individual tracks first, then I'd recommend "Terrible Lie," "Closer," (Live version from the "And All That Could Have Been" album), "Head LIke A Hole," "The Wretched," "We're In This Together," "Wish," "No You Don't," "That's What I Get," "Into the Void," "Gave Up," "Something I Could Never Have," "Sin," "The Fragile," "Day the world went Away," "Hurt," "Sanctified," "Happiness In Slavery," and "Kinda I want to." This is a good mix of harder rock songs and ballads.

Then, of course, there's the latest album "With Teeth." On it, I like "Line Begins To Blur," "Only," "Getting Smaller" and "Right Where It Belongs" the best.

holy shit, look you got her started now :lol::D

madison we miss you at TGB :book:

:rofl-lol:

Sorry, but I have a hard time just picking one or two tracks.

It's the same with GNR -- you can never just recommend one or two songs to people who haven't heard the music before.

It's the same with GNR -- you can never just recommend one or two songs to people who haven't heard the music before.

yeah i know it's just funny how you rattle off 12 albums :rofl-lol:.

yeah i know it's just funny how you rattle off 12 albums :rofl-lol:.

hey, Captain Kangaroo......get "Pretty Little Hate Machine", and "The downward spiral" to start with........

NIN is fucking awesome.....give them a chance to take root in your mind....

Kudos! W.