To the mods or somebody

Son Of A Gun

Ok this is the wrong section probably to write this but why does every topic i make now seems to be out of date or broken...or really are they just being deleted and why?

They have deleted a couple of mine aswell, dont have any idea why. They are in the right section and are legit threads, not the same thing being talked about in other threads.

Oh well, im done making them now, I will just read and post.

Ok this is the wrong section probably to write this but why does every topic i make now seems to be out of date or broken...or really are they just being deleted and why?

I don't know what you mean by "out of date" or "broken" but it's true that we've been merging and removing a lot of threads lately. It's necessary in order to keep some kind of structure in the Main Section since we nowadays are getting news almost every day. We just want it to be easy for our members to browse the forum and not have the same discussions in different threads.

*If your topic is simlilar to another ongoing discussion, the thread will be merged.

*If your thread is in the wrong section it will be moved.

*If your thread is breaking our forum rules it will be removed.

If you have questions about this please send a PM to me.

To eveyone, Please do **NOT** post any Download Links, Lyrics or Requests.