Buckethead won't be touring with GN'R

f**k_your_enemy

The tour dates for Buckethead are up at his official site

http://www.bucketheadland.com/tour/index.html

And these 2 dates prove he isn't back in GN'R... Well at least he won't be touring with them.. Sadly.

Friday, June 9, 2006

Wakarusa

Lawrence, KS

Visit The Venues Web Site

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Wakarusa

Lawrence, KS

Why don't you go back and read Axl's statement regarding Buckethead again before you sound so sure of yourself.

As I recall, that statment was hardly ambiuguous.

He did everything short of calling Buckethead's mother a whore.

LOL! - Actually, I do recall Axl saying something to the effect of him being 'open to discussion' on the matter. Is that not correct? - :ph34r:

Wait....

so let me get this straight...

Buckethead isn't going to be touring with GNR?

HOLY BUMPER CARS BATMAN!

This sure is news to me.

Quick someone inform the media, Bucket is gone. The world is over, and the tour is canceled!

and if ANYONE asks, you can credit this story to master of the obvious. ;)

The tour dates for Buckethead are up at his official site

http://www.bucketheadland.com/tour/index.html

And these 2 dates prove he isn't back in GN'R... Well at least he won't be touring with them.. Sadly.

Friday, June 9, 2006

Wakarusa

Lawrence, KS

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Wakarusa

Lawrence, KS

You don't say? .........

Why would he be on the GN'R tours? He isn't in the band...

http://www.wakarusa.com/2006/lineup.asp?a=185

Yes, true, but, in a related story....

logo.gif

Reuters News/ Dublin: 2/24/06

Event coordinator of The RDS arena in Dublin Ireland held a press conference earlier today. It appears the concert event scheduled for June 9th has been cancelled. Apparently all ticket holders will not receive refunds, but will instead be asked to present their tickets at the "Wakarusa Music and Camping Festival" on same date. This is in Lawrence, Kansas USA. It seems Frontman Axl Rose, of the original concert headliner Guns and Roses, was behind the change. When asked why he was making this decision, and if there is any connection to Buckethead playing these dates at the famed Kansas festival, Mr Rose responded "No, He's not back in the band, it's just Kansas has always been very special to me personally, and I loves me some good camping!" He went on to say "Buckethead won't be on our stage, I didn't know he was even playing there". When asked if it was true that he had purchased 3 portable chicken coops to be brought on the road, along with 300 sets of nun chucka's and 2000 robot toys, he responded "Where you gettin your info man, I don't know what the (deleted) you are talking about!" At that point Mr. Rose picked up a chair and chased the interviewer to his car screaming "Give me that tape recorder, you better not print this or I'll sue, you're a little person with a pen!".

Well, with this news, who knows!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

(disclaimer, none of the above is true, except the link to Wakarusa)

Edited by axlskAmpf

http://www.wakarusa.com/2006/lineup.asp?a=185

Yes, true, but, in a related story....

logo.gif

Reuters News/ Dublin: 2/24/06

Event coordinator of The RDS arena in Dublin Ireland held a press conference earlier today. It appears the concert event scheduled for June 9th has been cancelled. Apparently all ticket holders will not receive refunds, but will instead be asked to present their tickets at the "Wakarusa Music and Camping Festival" on same date. This is in Lawrence, Kansas USA. It seems Frontman Axl Rose, of the original concert headliner Guns and Roses, was behind the change. When asked why he was making this decision, and if there is any connection to Buckethead playing these dates at the famed Kansas festival, Mr Rose responded "No, He's not back in the band, it's just Kansas has always been very special to me personally, and I loves me some good camping!" He went on to say "Buckethead won't be on our stage, I didn't know he was even playing there". When asked if it was true that he had purchased 3 portable chicken coops to be brought on the road, along with 300 sets of nun chucka's and 2000 robot toys, he responded "Where you gettin your info man, I don't know what the (deleted) you are talking about!" At that point Mr. Rose picked up a chair and chased the interviewer to his car screaming "Give me that tape recorder, you better not print this or I'll sue, you're a little person with a pen!".

Well, with this news, who knows!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

(disclaimer, none of the above is true, except the link to Wakarusa)

lmao