Who will play bucketheads solos?

craigy101

Hey everybody, this is my first post. im so excited by the recent gnr revelations n shit lol ive got my ticket for Download!!! woo hoo! im also a huge buckethead fan and was wondering who you guys think will play the solos that buckethead has layed down for the album cos as i recall, axl said they are keeping them in....

Finck and Fortus are very talented guitarists but neither of them can hold a candle to buckethead. thats a fact.

So let me know what you think.....

Peace out.

CJ

Hey everybody, this is my first post. im so excited by the recent gnr revelations n shit lol ive got my ticket for Download!!! woo hoo! im also a huge buckethead fan and was wondering who you guys think will play the solos that buckethead has layed down for the album cos as i recall, axl said they are keeping them in....

Finck and Fortus are very talented guitarists but neither of them can hold a candle to buckethead. thats a fact.

So let me know what you think.....

Peace out.

CJ

Who says they'll keep the solos?

Anyone know who plays the solo in Better, at about 3:35? Was it Buckethead?

No way....it was fortus or finck

Yeah, if it isnt shredding it isnt Buckethead.

it sounded pretty emotional as well :D

Oh awesome, because that was actually my favorite part of the song. It really DID sound emotional, simple and effective, so that's cool then since they're still in the band...

Edited by Ant

Bucket's solos are truly unique and probably very hard to play as well. I can see Finck and Fortus maybe improvising the solos a little so that they can play them. However, that is , if they dont get a replacement for Buckethead.

I agree. They could just improvise where the parts they are unable to play are.