Help!

*ParadiseCityGirl*

I have finally transferred all my CD's onto my iPOD except for one...my Aerosmith rockin' the joint CD/DVD. I put it in the drive on my computer but it doesn't show up on iTunes! And I have it on the CD side too so I don't know what is wrong. All my other CD's transfered fine except this one so mabye it has something to do with the DVD side?

Any help is appreciated :)

thx

That's what you get for buying a shitty ipod instead of a Zen!

That's not very nice.

It could be a problem with iTunes or some sort of copy protection on the disc. Do you have any other way of transfering the songs onto your computer other than iTunes, i.e., another music player?

Edited by T.W.A.T.

I'm gonna listen to my brother and get a zen or whatever he said i think.

I sold my ipod to my friend for £50 quid (mini) i can't be assed with all the problems they have. I'm sure you'll sort it out though. :)

I sold my ipod to my friend for £50 quid (mini) i can't be assed with all the problems they have. I'm sure you'll sort it out though. :)

good choice! you saw the light.. now if we could only get more people to do some reasearch and quit buying this crap apple keeps putting out. I have a Zen, and dude at work who sits next to me at work has the ipod video.. he is so jealous, he gets more pissed everytime i bring it to work... haha he is going to sell his ipod on ebay and get a zen.. two down, 3 million more to go!

good choice! you saw the light.. now if we could only get more people to do some reasearch and quit buying this crap apple keeps putting out. I have a Zen, and dude at work who sits next to me at work has the ipod video.. he is so jealous, he gets more pissed everytime i bring it to work... haha he is going to sell his ipod on ebay and get a zen.. two down, 3 million more to go!

i think it's somewhere along the line of 47 million more to go..

and just for the record, the ipod is the superior player. people just need to learn to use things properly

I looked into everything else as an alternative to the ipod, and i found nothing......ipods kick ass, nothing has ever gone wrong with mine and they are heaps better than any other peice of crap out there.

Edited by FunkyMonk

Rockin' The Joint rock2

Seasons of Wither is friggin awesome!!

Haha yeah..I like Dream On and No more No more the best though!

and that part where Joe Perry freaks out with his guitar is pretty cool ( I forgot what song it's in) you know when he beats the guitar with his shirt a bunch of times and then falls over........CLASS :lol: