"Better (Demo/Instrumental)" Discussion Thread

insomniac

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the potential to be a classic..starts off good, withn the robotic esq intro and axl on helium or whatever...great from start to finish...there's abit in it that i find funny where it sounds like axl has stopped for a coke...or buckethead has stopped and is eating some kfc chicken real quick

great song

I have been wanting new music from axl for sooooooooooooooooo long. And know that I get them. THey are not that good. in fact, very unplay worthy...

I hope "blues" is on the CD because thats really the only song thats good from him.

sad day.

The last seven years of your life have been wasted if your life, is waiting on Axl and GN'R. I suggest you try to find life outside of Guns N' Roses and MYGNR Forum. ;) .

I have been wanting new music from axl for sooooooooooooooooo long. And know that I get them. THey are not that good. in fact, very unplay worthy...

I hope "blues" is on the CD because thats really the only song thats good from him.

sad day.

Axl said that some fans would follow him and some would be left behind. Sorry you can't follow his vision.

sad day.

they're demo.... :rofl-lol:

sad day.

Couldn't find anything better to do during these 7 years ? Poor little thing :drevil:

sad day.

The last seven years of your life have been wasted if your life, is waiting on Axl and GN'R. I suggest you try to find life outside of Guns N' Roses and MYGNR Forum. ;) .

Very well said :)

sad day.

Dude your signature rules :rofl-lol:

sad day.

Very well said :)

Thank you. :) .

sad day.

That line is what Shannon Hoon and Axl would sing during 'Don't Cry' in some concerts.

sad day.

axl actualy sang it that way at Chicago 92 ;)

sad day.

Axl said that some fans would follow him and some would be left behind. Sorry you can't follow his vision.

I smell a cult forming :scared:

the alternative better was a remake by a fan over at htgth...

the imsorry remix's of all new songs were sent out yesterday by a user on htgth...this version of better that we got if u look at the picture bellow would tell u that it is a remix by that same guy..

untitled9rp.th.png

click on the picture to view it in full size

Edited by GnR lives on

I shall tell you no lies...Better will grow on you whether you want it or not. I didn´t like Better but after 2 days of listening it turned great. I didn´t chose that, it only happened, it´s like that, it only happens. so shut up :angry: ...it´s very similar to rocket queen, I didn´t like rocket queen the first 80 times I heard it either, but it grew on me, I didn´t chose it, it just happens...because you know Axl is Messias or Jesus or the same person.(?) he has some unheard in the songs that makes them heavenly. I shall compare him to God!

untitled1na1.th.png

open up the link to see full size picture...

I'm sorry is a user on htgth who posted a link to his own remix's of the songs...they were a bit more cleaned up and etc... he made the alternative version of better as you can see from that.... so it is just a fan made version..

I'm sure he owned up to it also!!!!