"Better (Demo/Instrumental)" Discussion Thread

insomniac

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus christ i listen to tons of music I was just saying that its a let down that these songs blow. and even if they are just 'demos' he needs to throw them out and start making new shit that sounds good.

You forgot to say....good shit that sounds good to you and only you....Because as you can se, almost 95% of GNR fans in this forums like the new songs..............Guess where you at?

Ok the 3 first song of the pack i post yesterday was the original tracks just more clean and louder the 2 better i just made for fun nothin more if u got the pack i specify I did it not gnr not my intention get credits or anything next time i keep it to myself.

Ok the 3 first song of the pack i post yesterday was the original tracks just more clean and louder the 2 better i just made for fun nothin more if u got the pack i specify I did it not gnr not my intention get credits or anything next time i keep it to myself.

my only point was that ur better was thought of as another version or cut of the song... it was misleading so i let people know that...it's ok that u tried to clear them and w.e else..

no worries man i got it but im not intend to "owned" it like someone mencioned and I had specify in the nfo it was mine is not my fault if ppl get it separate; anyway its all good lots ppl complained about the heavy part so i cut it off and its the clean version and the other hand i loved the heavy part and did the alternate version for those who prefered more the heavy part like me it was more a plus so ... my bad if i create controversy wanst intentional. :)

The FULL VERION of BETTER sounds different to the original leak. It has the added solo. Is it possible that the leaked full demo is actually the final cut? It sounds mastered to me, and its a brilliant song. It reaks of Buckethead. What do you guys think?

i dont think so.

It seems thats this album a bit like some of hte tracks on illusions will be really polished and mixed perfectly, at the moment "better" just sounds too rough.

no worries man i got it but im not intend to "owned" it like someone mencioned and I had specify in the nfo it was mine is not my fault if ppl get it separate; anyway its all good lots ppl complained about the heavy part so i cut it off and its the clean version and the other hand i loved the heavy part and did the alternate version for those who prefered more the heavy part like me it was more a plus so ... my bad if i create controversy wanst intentional. :)

The heavy parts in the middle are the best part of the song. It reminds me of early Metallica "And Justice For All" CD......... if this song doesn't get you pumped, nothing will.

This is some hard-core fucking shit....sweetened with catchy melodies, fantastic lyrics. All brought to you in one simple package!

Better has become one of best favored GNR rockers!

'Wes' has told me that the 4.56 version of this song (with the BH shredding) is indeed fake. However, I'm not sure if he is the original leaker.

Thanks for the info wes.

?

Yes. You know the metal part at 2.22? It's fake!

You know this for a fact?

'Wes' has told me that the 4.56 version of this song (with the BH shredding) is indeed fake. However, I'm not sure if he is the original leaker.

Thanks for the info wes.

?

Yes. You know the metal part at 2.22? It's fake!

You know this for a fact?

No I don't. But I sent Wes the 4.56 version, and he told me that it's fake. wes could be full of shit?