"TWAT (There Was A Time)" Discussion Thread

Tamatt27

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better is definitely my favorite of the leaked demos, though I like them all.

But Madagascar is probably my favorite song in general right now, and has been since I first heard the piece of it in the VMA medley.. I don't know why, it just speaks to me, I guess. :) That "remastered" live version is a permanent fixture on my playlists.

Edited by teknophyle83

I think TWAT has more staying power than Better. TWAT could become an anthem for the new Guns N Roses. But sometimes it sounds like Slash is soloing on it. It's creepy. Towards the end I see images of the old band in my head.

Have the lyrics to these new demos been put up somewhere?

IRS and Better are very mediocore, i don't like them, at all.

TWAT on the other hand is good, i like it. It is much more "rocking" as such, while the other two are very Pop.

I like how it builds up, it does though take awhile for it to get good though. I useally hate overproduction but it's tastefully done in TWAT.

It's good, best of the 3 cos the other 2 suck.

about i wud say a year ago i downloaded a mp3 on limewire named, there was a time(instrumental). anyway having heard the recent leak i can tell that they are the same song, just a different stages of production. there is a massive change, so i would be suprised if anything we have heard cud change massively on the final piece