Petition to get RIR2006 on TV

oneAXLinamillion

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online petitions never work.

It worked last year when the Brazilian fans of Pearl Jam did it to try to bring them to Brazil for the first time ever...and they were listened: Pearl Jam came to brazil and did a bunch of sold-out shows and the people who brought them filled their asses with money!

hey.. i was there!!! rock4

I was too!!! Best show of my life! :shades:

They are doing a full broadcast on AOL?? Why do they need to put it on TV when everyone can watch it on their computers. Go to music.aol.com on May 27, and everyonce can watch the GNR preformance. No need to get it on TV.

Here in Brazil a lot of people still uses Dial-up connection to go on Internet because they can't affort a broad-band connection...acctually, A LOT of people here doesn't have a computer! But EVERYONE here has a television! A lot of people may not have cable tv, but surely knows someone who might have!

So, TV is the better choice since watch it on the internet or download it later aren't choices that would work for everyone!

1851 signatures...AND COUTING!! rock3

Edited by Pinball Wizard

They are doing a full broadcast on AOL?? Why do they need to put it on TV when everyone can watch it on their computers. Go to music.aol.com on May 27, and everyonce can watch the GNR preformance. No need to get it on TV.

Here in Brazil a lot of people still uses Dial-up connection to go on Internet because they can't affort a broad-band connection...acctually, A LOT of people here doesn't have a computer! But EVERYONE here has a television! A lot of people may not have cable tv, but surely knows someone who might have!

So, TV is the better choice since watch it on the internet or download it later aren't choices that would work for everyone!

Let's keep it off tv, just to screw the brazillians over. :xmasssanta:

Let's keep it off tv, just to screw the brazillians over. :xmasssanta:

I hope you're joking!

I mean, I don't need that petition because I have cable tv and broadband internet connection, I can see the show online or at SIC international, but a lot of fans can't so, I think it's more than fair to think about how those fans will see this show that was supposed to be done here!!