Petition to get RIR2006 on TV

oneAXLinamillion

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online petitions never work.

It worked for Izzy Stradlin.

He released Like A Dog after a petition was set up to prove that he has a fanbase who wanted the CD. 1000 signatures were needed, and it reached 1000. Izzy has made 975 promo copies up for sale over the internet. He thought the petition was 'Pretty cool'. :D

Just an "update" about the petition:

I sent an e-mail to one of the people who has something to do with the festival(i got the e-mail at their website) and told them about the petition, and I got a reply:

Rafael

thanks for your email and initiative.

I'll foward this to the festival's organnization.

Take care,

Rock in Rio Lisboa team.

Any chance we can get it on US tv? I'll sign in a bit..

Well, I know that in the US there's also the SIC International channel, and they will probably broadcast it to USA!!

An online petition has been created to try to convince Brazilian TV channel Multishow to broadcast all the shows on the main stage at Rock In Rio, including, the GN'R one.

The petition got more than 1000 signatures in only two days and you can see it here: http://www.petitiononline.com/rirlive/ (it's in Portuguese).

Please put your signature!

An online petition has been created to try to convince Brazilian TV channel Multishow to broadcast all the shows on the main stage at Rock In Rio, including, the GN'R one.

The petition got more than 1000 signatures in only two days and you can see it here: http://www.petitiononline.com/rirlive/ (it's in Portuguese).

A) this was already posted...

B- it will be on TV and on the net.... they already said so

C) NEWB :rofl-lol:

Edited by GnR lives on

A) this was already posted...

B) it will be on TV and on the net.... they already said so

C) NEWB :rofl-lol:

Dude, you forgot a vital letter.

Where the hell is B at?

J.Walker

lol try typing B with a ) next to it..u get that smiley..my bad..i edited the post though

It is already going to be televised according to multiple sources on this board and others. Although, good luck with your petition. I'll sign it.

If this does become a televised concert, I'm hoping it hits US stations because I sure as hell want to see it since I can't travel that far all the way across the country :rolleyes: